AMG going 4wd on models?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Correct me if I'm wrong but this is only for the LHD market as the way the 4wd system is mated to the car means they can't fit it in a RHD version.

Just what I heard when I worked for MB but then that was a few years ago and for the currant model C63.

Correct me if I'm wrong but this is only for the LHD market as the way the 4wd system is mated to the car means they can't fit it in a RHD version.

Just what I heard when I worked for MB but then that was a few years ago and for the currant model C63.

They have resolved the engineering issues, and plan to release across the range 4WD in the RHD market, including the GLK which has been illusive in the UK (which I drive in Canada), which is a lovely machine.

They have resolved the engineering issues, and plan to release across the range 4WD in the RHD market, including the GLK which has been illusive in the UK (which I drive in Canada), which is a lovely machine.

It was the previous 4matic system on C/E/GLK etc as the steering column was in the way.

There have been 4wd (4matic) AMGs and conventional 4WD AMGs for a long time!!!

ML
GL
G
R
etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom