AMG Service Centres - Are they different???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Simon Sh

Car
Mercedes C63 AMG Estate
Looking to service my C63 - are the AMG service centres any different from the normal dealerships in terms of carrying out a service on my car, or are they just charging more for the AMG logo on the wall in the showroom??
Or is a mechanic used to servicing the 2003 A class going to bugger something up on my AMG if I go to a "normal" dealership?!?!?!

Merc Milton Keynes told me that if they weren't an AMG centre they wouldn't even be able to book my car in!!! (I think he's telling porkies because Northampton were happy to quote for it and Inchcape said all their dealerships would service an AMG whether they were an AMG centre or not….) confused? YES

Same as the normal dealer, just nicer cars in the showroom and maybe 1 of the Mechanics will have worked a bit more with AMG's.
I dare say a Independant would give you the same service at a fraction of the cost and still use genuine parts.
I was a firm beliver in the dealership until latley, and then i was left totally disapointed by the AMG dealership (They couldnt do the job) and a Independant could....basically because the independant was a real mechanic and the dealer just wanted to be "box" changing.

AMG usual/standard/scheduled servicing is not really any different to any other Mercedes.

Try these people - Autoclass of Bradville, MK13 7HA.

Tel - 01908 222244.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom