Android phones pairing/connecting with MB Bluetooth

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ratz

Car
17 E350d in Senorite Grey
Up until now I've always used an iPhone, which happily connects to the cars bluetooth (I have one of the last W211's with Audio 20 bluetooth) and shares contacts.

A couple of days ago (having decided Apple have had enough of my hard earned) I've bought myself a Motorola Razr running Android.

Has anyone any experience of pairing/connecting Android based phones to MB bluetooth? My phones claims it is paired but not connected, which seems consistent with the phone name appearing in the list of paired phones on the car - but then unable to make any calls from the car.

There doesn't seem to be a lot of scope to mess around with the configuration on the car or phone - it's just connected or not. :dk:

Any ideas?

Compatability between Android mobile and the MB V3 Bluetooth cradle

I have a MB V3 Bluetooth cradle in my 2009 E Class and tried pairing an HTC Desire S with little success. To get everything working my phone needed to be S-OFF and install RSAP the process is not straight forward but I managed it without any prior knowledge of this kind of thing. The instructions came from the XDA web site and now the phone works flawlessly, the next trick is to get my contacts onto the SD card. If I can give further help please ask.

Try this site.
My Galaxy 2 connects with no problem to the NAV50 in my 2010 E class.
It also connected ok to my previous C class with Comand although i had to push the contacts through as opposed to the Comand pulling them through!

you should`nt have any problems whatsoever, I have had a galaxy S2, Blackberry 9800/9900 Bold and HTC`s connected to my e class and a friends S class as well as various hired mercedes with no issues. pairing once activated should be automatic and contacts once uploaded should be streamlined with call lists displayed....

I have a MB V3 Bluetooth cradle in my 2009 E Class and tried pairing an HTC Desire S with little success. To get everything working my phone needed to be S-OFF and install RSAP the process is not straight forward but I managed it without any prior knowledge of this kind of thing. The instructions came from the XDA web site and now the phone works flawlessly, the next trick is to get my contacts onto the SD card. If I can give further help please ask.
Hello,

Can you ptovide the xda link. I cannot find it and I am having some problems connecting my galaxy s4 to the moto v3 cradle

Hi,

I have an S3 and this connects to my Audio 20 without issue. Calls, contacts and music are all accessable.

My S4 works well with my NTG2.5, including copying-over of contacts from the phone to COMAND.

Android 4.22.

My HTC One V happily connects with the Bluetooth in my 211. The car is a 2005 but I think the phone module is from 2007 or so.

My Galaxy S4 has better functionality than my IPhone especially with how it handles text messages

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom