AngryDog's yet unnamed W211 E55 AMG project thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I take it you refer to the boot lid insert behind the number plate? It's a bit of a pain to remove as you will have to take the panelling on the back of the lid off first. From memory there's a fastener bang in the middle that holds it as well a pair of nuts in the far corners. Once you drop the panelling it will become obvious.

Exactly. Also there is a screw that you can reach after removing the number plate.
You need to pull carefully and slide the panel to right or left, not sure, plus it is being held by some sticky tape.

Exactly. Also there is a screw that you can reach after removing the number plate.
You need to pull carefully and slide the panel to right or left, not sure, plus it is being held by some sticky tape.

Thanks, I'll take a look at the weekend.

My ViseeO MB 3000 arrived today. I'll be testing that out tonight!

Attachments

• IMAG1231.jpg
    IMAG1231.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 11
Thanks, I didn't realise I would need to do that.

Apparently my car is "hideous" LOL. According an M5 owner I know anyway. LOL

Apparently my car is "hideous" LOL. According an M5 owner I know anyway. LOL

Me personally I love the e63, M5, rs6 no matter what it is anything built to be fast and fit the family in is flipping awesome to me, saying your cars hiddeous is a bit of a jealousy comment I think, he obviously realised moment he put his foot down he brought the wrong car lol.

Me personally I love the e63, M5, rs6 no matter what it is anything built to be fast and fit the family in is flipping awesome to me, saying your cars hiddeous is a bit of a jealousy comment I think, he obviously realised moment he put his foot down he brought the wrong car lol.

It was meant in jest, I've known the guy for for about 17 years lol.

I do think the E39 M5 is the better looking and handling car, but even 99% of supercharged ones cannot hold a candle to the sheer performance of a tuned E55. My M5 isn't even in the same postcode!

My Viseeo MBU 3000 arrived today, but it doesn't fit?

M6IQcio.jpg

J4X1sdI.jpg

KGxd13F.jpg

rpdB1mG.jpg

GW42gw4.jpg

Looks like you got the wrong one.

The MBU 3000 is for the older cars with the curly wire.

I think you need the Viseeo MB4 for your newer set up.

Yeah I believe so. I was advised to get this one but that will have been because they will have thought I had the curly wire. Best get this up for sale then!

MB4 ordered. Also ordered a Nilfisk C120 so that I can wash the car properly.

Sadly putting my M5 up for sale this weekend :(

What's this mb4 all about then I'm intrigued.

It's a version of Viseeo that allows your phone to be connected to the car's telephony by bluetooth and lets you use the steering wheel to make and receive calls.
Comand lists all contacts and numbers.

It's a version of Viseeo that allows your phone to be connected to the car's telephony by bluetooth and lets you use the steering wheel to make and receive calls.
Comand lists all contacts and numbers.

Ah I see. Thanks

Because my car has UHI the ViseeO MBU 3000 I bought isn't compatible, so I have had to buy a ViseeO MB4.

I kind of get what you meant reading previous posts but without sounding a bit thick I really didn't have a clue what it was all about, but if its in simple terms for you to connect your phone to your car via Bluetooth then that makes sense.

I kind of get what you meant reading previous posts but without sounding a bit thick I really didn't have a clue what it was all about, but if its in simple terms for you to connect your phone to your car via Bluetooth then that makes sense.

hahaha, I didn't even know it existed 2 days ago so you don't sound thick :).

Yeah it saves me having to go aftermarket HU as I couldn't get any leads for my Parrot kit to connect to command.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom