Another Command topic!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tango

Lol i was just reading Shudes topic on fitting command to the C-class merc, and it looks really good. I jus posted a topic on why my stereo wasn't working, I think instead of getting a new CD player i may opt for this.

But my interior is a little diffrent, it has a plastic opening under the stereo and then a like a cubby where the Cigarette Lighter is, Its a C180 Esprit BTW, and manual too. I was wonderin if the install of Command would be the same.

Also could someone tell me where i could buy a Comand unit from and how much am i lookin to pay :crazy:

Thanks!

Tango said:
But my interior is a little diffrent, it has a plastic opening under the stereo and then a like a cubby where the Cigarette Lighter is, Its a C180 Esprit BTW, and manual too. I was wonderin if the install of Command would be the same.
It'd be exactly the same, where on my car there is the ashtray and then a silly little coin tray or something (mainly a dust-trap) next to it, in yours you have the optional non-smokers cubby hole thing which takes the whole space up (and gives more space). The comand install only affects the headunit and whatever is directly underneath it.

Does anyone know if it possible to connect an amp to Command?

And where could i buy a command unit, in ur topic shude it says u got urs from a M-class.. are there diffrent types of units for the diffrent cars?

Lots of information in these forums about Comand and various methods of buying.

A brilliant site to find the correct spec Link

and also Link

Regards
Joe

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom