Another new edition to the family...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 37751

Well it had to happen...

Pick the pup up on the 4th January....

Is mum saying "yeah? can't you see I'm a bit busy?"...

Good work!

Was your last dog a puppy when you first had him?

We're a few months in with a young 'un, he's doing OK but I can't wear him out. 5 miles this morning, beach/streets/woods I'm on my knees and he's just getting warmed up!

My cousin bred boxers for a few year's ( well not him...you know what i mean) Apparently they have a liking for furniture as nibble's Gratz Lee:thumb:

Tony.

Lovely. I love dogs. We have talked of getting another puppy but I have such a close relationship with Dexter (seven and a half now) that I just can't bring myself to do it. I feel (rightly or wrongly) that he would be devastated. Agonised over it for probably 3 years now. Enjoy mate. Dogs are brilliant as you well know.
Edit. PM sent.

Last edited:
Nice one! Dog or bitch? Got a name yet?

Nice one! Dog or bitch? Got a name yet?

Gone for a bitch this time for two reasons really:

1. She'll be smaller than what Seth was (he was 42kg of pure muscle)

2. We wanted different to Seth so there wasn't the temptation to compare the two. She's got a relaxed nature, whereas when I went for Seth as a pup he was like a bull and stayed the same through his short life.

Got one or two names but Winifred or Winnie for short looks to be the winner at this stage.

Just shown the picture to my wife and daughter Lee. There was a very long collective 'Awwwwwwwwwww'

Ant. :thumb:

Really pleased for you Lee. Well done for getting back on the horse, sorry dog, sorry you know what I mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom