Another w140 has been ruined

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Boss

MB Enthusiast
Car
private!
[YOUTUBE]WLK5rnuMAL0[/YOUTUBE]

Wow i love that:eek: grey and red oxide what a hot colour scheme:D.

Lynall

Different strokes for different folks.....

if we were all the same it would be a very boring place, just because we dont like something doesnt mean its ruined....

K

yes, each to their own, hence this was my own opinion ;)

Thanks for the clarification Godfa.. i mean MBK ;)

Like the new avatar Boss! :)

Sadly, I've seen quite a lot of Mercedes ruined in such a way over here in Russia. Shame....

I wonder what makes people think it looks good?

Like the new avatar Boss! :)

Sadly, I've seen quite a lot of Mercedes ruined in such a way over here in Russia. Shame....

I wonder what makes people think it looks good?

Cheers Boss... lol

hows tricks...

Im hearing all the damn w140 are being absorbed into Russia.. have u seen any for sale there out of interest.. or any 600 sel... pre facelift?

so hows wifey and the nissan? missing the merc and Saab? when u expecting to return to the UK..

I need to run some web stuff past you once you return, so lets arrange a meeting (Abercorn) and talk.. or a pub near your end.

Hope all is well.. I have a bbq planned for this weekend - fingers crossed weather holds up eh!

Good luck with the BBQ! I wouldn't mind gatecrashing if I was in UK! :)

Plenty of W140 here, as well as W124s! You should come, it's a veritable Merc-fest here! :) Most MBs are large engine versions too, they seem to enjopy the power here and as petrol is equivalent to about 40p a gallon you can see why! :)

I'll bell you a couple of days after getting back (8th) and we can chat! Look forward to it!

Enjoy the weekend mate!

I thought you liked that 'Gangsta Rappa' look Boss? :dk:

[edit] I just googled Monkey Love.... yeeeuuuuck! Are you sure having that in your avatar is a good thing?

Last edited:
I thought you liked that 'Gangsta Rappa' look Boss? :dk:

[edit] I just googled Monkey Love.... yeeeuuuuck! Are you sure having that in your avatar is a good thing?

I can live with it..

out of interest what did you find that i didnt lol

Gangsta look.. hmm.. maybe... many moons ago.. now class prevails...

the new cars all have gangsta looks to it.. but in a country with God knows how many pot holes and sticking out curbs, id hate to see my "blinging rims" curbed, and gangsta look doesnt set a good precedence for me when i hit old age.. its a phase we all go through... thank God im out of it lol

the first Monkey love hits were youtube video's - nasty!

...and anyway, isn't that your sister? :eek:

[moderated] there was a good reason why I did not embed that video here.

appropriate content - not

Last edited by a moderator:
[moderated] there was a good reason why I did not embed that video here.

appropriate content - not

hmmmm.. lol.. fair enough..

can we create an over 18s "less appropriate" section only via password as a Thread category..?

Id hate to think that when trying to illustrate Monkey love in the future (if ever), those not in the know are deprived and thus excluded from otherwise common knowledge ;)

:ban::dk: lol

Any infractions being handed out ? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom