Any boxing fans here?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Eeeh, I'm getting all beside meeself waiting for Lemieux & Billy Joe tonight...

Well i'm knackered, to old to stay up watching fights ,but this was truly worth every minute.
If you want to see a lesson in the art of the sweet science watch this fight!
Those that do not know who Lemeiux is , think along the lines of a mini Mike Tyson...& Billy Joe absolutely schooled him for 12 whole rounds.

What a fight, BJS gave a boxing masterclass in the early hours of yesterday morning, really fancy him against Canelo or GGG now.

Lemieux saying all BJS did was run away yet he boxed his head off for twelve rounds, what he meant to say was he couldn’t lay a glove on him!

maxresdefault.jpg Potentially epic dust up tonight.
Dorticos has the speed and reach advantage; he'd be wise to use that. I think if he decides to get into a firefight, he's going to sleep.
Murat Gassiev vs. Yunier Dorticos ...

Well...... that was exciting...... Dorticos stopped in the last minutes of the 12th round.

Browne & Whyte tonight.
Should be a slugfest, hope they can keep their hands up if it goes past 8...

What a shambles that was on Saturday night between Whyte and Browne, LB looked like he’d already gone twelve rounds by the time the fight started!

It's a tall order for Parker to win but it will set West Auckland alight with flags and tooting from almost all vehicles if he does...let alone Samoa.

What a joke of a fight; the referee was abysmal to the point of looking like he was bent, Parker’s lack of belief was embarrassing and made his win over Hughie Fury really look like the very lucky decision it was and Joshua’s “I’ll see the 12 rounds out because I know I’ll win on the scorecards” tactics were also pitiful.

Tyson Fury would see both of them off, Joshua would be punching clouds all night, and Wilder would spark both out in the same night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom