Any Germans / people living in Germany on here ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

poormansporsche

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W209
Need a favour and would be helpful to know !!

...........is there a plan to storm the factory? :)

Sorry no I don't, I did once but they all left the army....

ATB

No just got my eye on a set of wheels and seller won't send to the UK grrrr

have you asked if you can send a courier? maybe he will take the bait... check out direct courier solutions they do this. my uncle lives in Luxembourg and I get bits sent to him a lot but I wouldn't want to be the middle man just in case and im not sure when im over there next so could be months etc.
what wheels are they?

Thanks. Had no contact from seller to my mails whilst auction was running so I just bidded anyway and won. So we will see if he contacts me now. Will probably just offer an extra 50 euro or something to see if that gets him off his **** .

what were they? anything tasty.yeah its not hard I don't see why people get fussy over postage, ill post anywhere to get top price and it's really no hassle

BBS Avant Guarde - I won the auction dead cheap comparitively but once ive factored in the shipping costs, refurb costs and centre bore boring out (audi size grrr) a cheap set of wheels will become a expensive set of wheels but as they are one of my personal grails its no bother. As the choice of EVO 2 style wheels in a 18" is jolly limited mustnt grumble !!!

If I was in Germany... not a problem at all.
But since I'm currently down under, I'm afraid I can't help you. sry

Thanks mate. Well out of the blue last night a PayPal request turned up with international shipping added (still no actual mail from the seller) so hopefully sorted fingers crossed !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom