Any one Here Do Any HDR Images

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Interesting photo. As has been mentioned in an earlier reply it looks like a perfect pencil sketch as it it so unreal.

Like the other photos too but don't go with the touched up photos where unnatural colours appear.

I love natural and unnatural HDR photography. Yours is great!

penyfan19.JPG

penyfan13.JPG

These were taken when I first started dabbling in HDR and combined using cheapy software. The new Photoshop CS5 is a bit more sophisticated but I haven't had a real chance to play yet......you've inspired me to give it a go.
http://www.havoca.org/images/penyfan13.JPG

Last edited:
first off thanks for the replies guys i love the non natural looking HDR photos

@bigjim yours look great mate....

for those who want to know.
you have to use a tripod when trying to achieve this affect, otherwise you get ghost lines and noise ect... every frame has to match...i use Photomatrix to bracket the shots and tonemap i used youtube to learn how to use it lol :) this was my 3rd attempt...

*** check out my photostream mate
i have a few more HDR pics id like to see anyone elses as well if you have done them.. post them up..

5367229234_77a7dd4034_z.jpg

5366598119_c0987db9ba_z.jpg

How many brackets does everyone use - I normally use three shots.

How many brackets does everyone use - I normally use three shots.

5... but im not having great results i might tone it down to 3 and see how that works... i usually shot RAW f.11 using a 500D 18-55mm.

5... but im not having great results i might tone it down to 3 and see how that works... i usually shot RAW f.11 using a 500D 18-55mm.

I use 3 shots but was contemplating 5 :D

I guess it will be easy to see. Take five and then combine using all of them and then just three of them.....I'll give it a go and report back :thumb:

Last edited:
I use 3 shots but was contemplating 5 :D

I guess it will be easy to see. Take five and then combine using all of them and then just three of them.....I'll give it a go and report back :thumb:

cool cant wait... have you got any of your 211...

Sonny, about you car in the first photo. Does it have full electric memory seats? It's just that it also has the switches on the seat as well as the switches on the door.

Love the B&W HDR image Sonny, youve really caught and amplified the different textures in it the car. :thumb: Nice interior too.

I could be wrong but the green circle you mentioned was in the foot well could be down to lens flair.

Sonny, about you car in the first photo. Does it have full electric memory seats? It's just that it also has the switches on the seat as well as the switches on the door.

the switches on the seats dont work the door buttons do.. had them changed over by the workshop....why the questions about electric seats lmao..

Love the B&W HDR image Sonny, youve really caught and amplified the different textures in it the car. :thumb: Nice interior too.

I could be wrong but the green circle you mentioned was in the foot well could be down to lens flair.

yea it was a wierdo green slob, i have uv filters but some can ruin images.. :wallbash::mad: i need to play about with them....

Found this site (instead of working... :rolleyes:) which has some good examples of HDR

Can see the appeal but the pics become a bit too sugary sweet for me.

Ade

yea it was a wierdo green slob, i have uv filters but some can ruin images.. :wallbash::mad: i need to play about with them....

I know the feeling, im not to keen on using filters especially in the cold, its just to much faffing around which mean sometimes you miss a good shot. I use them some times when im shooting waves tho so i dont get salt water splashing on my actual lens. I like the Cokin grads tho, you can have some fun with them :) The another thing it could be is a slight water drop thats dried on the lens as ive noticed similar spots when ive processed some HDR's of the beach.

cool cant wait... have you got any of your 211...

No, but I sense that could be this weekend's project :)

We are currently doing a weekly photo comp at work - this weeks theme is MACRO :crazy:

I know the feeling, im not to keen on using filters especially in the cold, its just to much faffing around which mean sometimes you miss a good shot. I use them some times when im shooting waves tho so i dont get salt water splashing on my actual lens. I like the Cokin grads tho, you can have some fun with them :) The another thing it could be is a slight water drop thats dried on the lens as ive noticed similar spots when ive processed some HDR's of the beach.

I use a daylight filter all the time to protect the lens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom