Any one Here Do Any HDR Images

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sonny , i know what you mean about the Michael Mann sky ...

Here is a picture i took at work last year ( about 2am ) , the 'London Glow' was doing the Michael Mann thing :cool:

From or near The Boat Shop?

Edit;
Yep, there's your car, in street view!! It's there in one view not in another...added a ramp took your space? Wrong...you've got a reserved space...I'm impressed (easily obviously).

Last edited:
Ha !

It's not my reserved space , it's actually reserved for an ice cream van on summer weekends , thats my lovely old CLK cabrio before it bit the dust. The ramp leads to the slipway at the bottom of Ferry Road.

My family own all the moorings in the centre of the river , and outside the big development slightly downstream ( opposite the lock ) , The Boat Shop is also ours :eek:

The photo was taken from the suspension bridge ( about a 1/3rd of the way across ) , while i was pottering about one night.

I think i was probably visiting my dad as i normally park at the lock itself.

Ha !

It's not my reserved space , it's actually reserved for an ice cream van on summer weekends , thats my lovely old CLK cabrio before it bit the dust. The ramp leads to the slipway at the bottom of Ferry Road.

My family own all the moorings in the centre of the river , and outside the big development slightly downstream ( opposite the lock ) , The Boat Shop is also ours :eek:

The photo was taken from the suspension bridge ( about a 1/3rd of the way across ) , while i was pottering about one night.

I think i was probably visiting my dad as i normally park at the lock itself.

Tough district??
Don't you just love Google earth?:thumb::thumb:

Yes , it's great for stalking ;)

I am playing around with Rawker right now. Only have single shots in RAW until
I get some time take some more. Like your photos on flickr.

thanks a lot mate.. a lot of benz related stuff on there..

did a new one with 3 brackets still it dident come out how i wanted so i just went silly with the mapping.....still, came out ok ish...

ottmq.jpg

if the background was an industrial complex, oil refinery or quarry etc that would look great

Sonny it's given it an aluminium look. :D

OOps -- sorry must have missed that. One of the problems of using an iPod to read the forum. Have now dropped the Photomatix plugin into Aperture as well as Lightroom..:D

Here's one of an old Army Ambulace taken at recent British Legion concert. Used single image in photomatik hence the noise, took about 30 seconds to tonemap.
OldAmbulanceBL01.jpg

Here's one of an old Army Ambulace taken at recent British Legion concert. Used single image in photomatik hence the noise, took about 30 seconds to tonemap.
OldAmbulanceBL01.jpg

i like it..... has a great tone..all over the image.

I like foregrounds - but get the feeling HDR seems to ruin the skies. More the top one in particular...Would a graduated filter applied via PS assist that??

Middle one is great.... what speed to slow the water down??

IIRC I used 1s

I quite like the sky in the first one. If there is a lot of wind and the clouds are moving fast the bracketted shots all have different clouds in different positions, so that when the software joines them the sky can appear washed out - it can look good sometimes:crazy:.

I agree about the last shot - I'm not very happy with it fullstop. Appears washed out. I may try again. I did burn the sky at the top but didn't want to 'over' do it. There's a fine line. I might try a graduated filter like you suggest - I'll let you know how it goes.

Many thanks for the feedback - keep the comments coming.....everyday is a school day in the photography department.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom