Any remap group buys coming up?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ant1

Worth a ask ;-)

what car and were you based : )

Ok, we will have a group map coming up around March time but we are working a few things out, will keep you updated :)

Can't wait :bannana:

had mine done a few weeks ago and I don't have an LSD...... yet ;)

Really pleased with the remap, but keen to get a quaife to help plant more of the power onto the tarmac.

I've got a SL55 F1 which I'll bring along too for a remap
Jx

Dyno will be getting fitted in on the 18 March so soon after that we can organise a group map / dyno day.

Yeah well I guess being a newbie I cant expect to be first!! Although maybe Acid has just built in a bit of slippage time!!! 14th is the deadline!

Acid's got a waiting area with "full client entertainment"whilst you are waiting for the Dyno... No one will get bored surrounded by Birds....I mean chicken! :D

Dyno will be getting fitted in on the 18 March so soon after that we can organise a group map / dyno day.

Oh yes and payday just round the corner, perfect count me in for a pulley and map for the old c32

Will have Jerry over from Eurocharged HQ Texas flying over to map the cars like what we done last July.
We are expecting a lot of hardware in the next few weeks to please everyone at great prices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom