Anyone do Personal fleet insurance?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HotJambalaya

Car
C63
Just wondering, I started with 2 cars on a multicar policy, then on renewal it worked out cheaper to have 2 separate policies, I'm going to be adding a 3rd car (getting my old pulsar Gti-R out of storage) and there's a small chance of a 4th car. It's prohibitively expensive getting new policies for each car though, so I'm just wondering if anyone does proper fleet cover?

Either any car upto x value with permission/owned cars, or the type where you just call up and add another car for a few extra quid for instant cover?

Just wondering, I started with 2 cars on a multicar policy, then on renewal it worked out cheaper to have 2 separate policies, I'm going to be adding a 3rd car (getting my old pulsar Gti-R out of storage) and there's a small chance of a 4th car. It's prohibitively expensive getting new policies for each car though, so I'm just wondering if anyone does proper fleet cover?

Either any car upto x value with permission/owned cars, or the type where you just call up and add another car for a few extra quid for instant cover?

Howard posted on this subject a couple of days ago & there were many complimentary follow ups
take a look at here http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/insu...ew-car-quote-norton-heritage-fleet-cover.html
Dave

Contact Maff (he is one of the founder members) He has quite a few (cough!) higher end cars and is a nice chap!

Speaking of which we have not heard from him in ages - what is in the latest fleet?

Chubb do a policy which I think is called Masterpiece that can be tailored to do anything you like, but I gather it's pretty expensive.

There used to be a firm who advertised multi-car type cover on here - Primo?

Cheers, I guess I'll give them a call, not quite sure how I missed the other thread!

Chubb do a policy which I think is called Masterpiece that can be tailored to do anything you like, but I gather it's pretty expensive.

There used to be a firm who advertised multi-car type cover on here - Primo?

primoplc.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom