Anyone going to be cleaning their MB on Christmas Day?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bonecho

Car
W205 C200 petrol
Off to see the family today who haven't seen my car before. I can't turn up with the MB looking dirty so I know what I will be doing at 9am this morning.:D

I would if I was visiting family but as we all have the flu for Christmas all plans are cancelled including cleaning the Merc.

Probably give it a quick coat of spray wax as I cleaned it yesterday. This may have to wait till tomorrow though as I'm not in the mood at the moment. Think I may have caught a bit of your flu. :(

My late and great Father in Law once cleaned his Ford Anglia on Christmas Morning wearing the new Jumper my late and not so great mother in law had bought him , she tore him a new one out in the street :p

Did it yesterday. Or rather the local friendly Azerbaijani car wash gave it the once over with their garage brush. The cars annual £4 Christmas present.

Does topping up the WinterFit count?

A long 4 hour drive to a hotel in Gloucestershire so not had time.....lol

Did it yesterday. Or rather the local friendly Azerbaijani car wash gave it the once over with their garage brush. The cars annual £4 Christmas present.

Noooooooooo! :(

I'd do it if I was allowed.

My dad always went to the pub Christmas morning which seemed like a good plan but that wouldn't be allowed either.

I'm mostly in the way so I don't see why it would be a problem.

Saw mine in daylight this morning for first time in over a week and it's filthy!!! It can wait a while longer though.

Not me for two reasons:

A) it's been raining here all day and

B) it's not July!

Just finished mine :)

No chance! Far to much alcohol to start the car up. It stays in the garage for now!

Started washing car at 09:00 and just finished as the heavens opened. By the time I had got to my destination I might as well not have bothered with mud and dirt everywhere.

Not possible for me too as the car wash is closed (its Christmas you know).......

Ha Ha only kidding always wash my own.

I will admit to putting a little matt tyre black on [this year's present to myself] and blessing the girl with some holy water on account of Brother having purchased in a part of Auckland that makes me feel a little uncomfortable. :):)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom