Anyone going to Le Mans this year

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Felstmiester

MB Enthusiast
Car
Range rover sport
Haven't used the car much at all since I got it. In fact it's done no more than 10 miles in the last 4 months due to being so busy at work ( I'm a builder so drive my van all the time ) so fancy a bit of a road trip this year. I've been to Le Mans for a long weekend a couple of times in the past with a few friends and we normally rent some rooms in a local Vila. Due to getting my car confiscated the last time we went I've been giving it a miss for the last few years but fancy going this year and just camp. Anyone else going?

If you want a really good campsite, look at lycian events - OK, they're tied in with PCGB, but other cars are accepted! Down on Porsche Curves, within a short walk of the viewing area there, at the end of the access road so little dust - and excellent security and facilities. Also shuttle bus, good catering, english keg beer etc - wife and I camped there 2 years ago and it was superb. Had intended using their site for the classic this year, but wife can't get the time off work - and we want to do the classic before thinking of doing the 24 hour again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom