Anyone got a boiling water tap?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Back on topic - another benefit of a hot water tap is cleaning greasy pots and pans etc. Having near boiling water on, erm, tap is really useful and I use it loads for this purpose alone. It has turned out to be one of those gadgets I never realised I missed. Cleaning the sink is now a doddle too.

Back on topic - another benefit of a hot water tap is cleaning greasy pots and pans etc. Having near boiling water on, erm, tap is really useful and I use it loads for this purpose alone. It has turned out to be one of those gadgets I never realised I missed. Cleaning the sink is now a doddle too.

I thought that was what dish washing machines were for :D

I thought that was what dish washing machines were for :D

I used to think that too and have swore times over wasted cycles. Dish washing machines aren't great for such items imho.

I used to think that too and have swore times over wasted cycles. Dish washing machines aren't great for such items imho.

If it's not washing your pots, I'd get a new/better one. Seriously, it would drive me potty if the machine didn't do the pots.

If it's not washing your pots, I'd get a new/better one. Seriously, it would drive me potty if the machine didn't do the pots.

I must say sticking to using the tap sounds like a better value for money option than buying a new dishwasher.

I'll stick to the dish washer:thumb:

I had gathered that and I wasn't seeking to convince anyone, just wanted to share my experience as that was what the OP was after.

Forking out £1k on a luxury such as a hot water tap is no different to speccing a few "must-have" options on a car imho, which can soon run in to several thousands of pounds above list price. The analogy here being a bog standard but fully functional car=a kitchen, compared to bog standard car with ILS and COMAND=a kitchen fitted with a hot water tap and maybe an integrated bean to cup machine.

I had gathered that and I wasn't seeking to convince anyone, just wanted to share my experience as that was what the OP was after.

Forking out £1k on a luxury such as a hot water tap is no different to speccing a few "must-have" options on a car imho, which can soon run in to several thousands of pounds above list price. The analogy here being a bog standard but fully functional car=a kitchen, compared to bog standard car with ILS and COMAND=a kitchen fitted with a hot water tap and maybe an integrated bean to cup machine.

Yup....man maths :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom