Anyone here good with photoshop?

Should I tint the CLK?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

clk320x

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Tesla Model S, Model 3 LR, Model X /// Previous: Jaguar XFR, Mercedes E320 CDI, C32 AMG, CLK 320
Hey guys,

Is anyone here skilled with photoshop?

Would ideally like if someone could photoshop this photo of my car to a few different tint % just to give me an idea of how it would look?

IMG_0040.jpg

Cheers

It looks like you have the factory blue tint. As cars with it dwindle, it stands out even more. Keep the glass stock, blue tints looks great IMHO.

Both windows or just the rears?

Use this site to have a play with tints, suspension drops and lots of other custom options

3DTuning

There you go Abs, hope that's useful - I've no idea on tint % though.

34724559360_40014c9c87_o.jpg

I must say, I would consider a tint (for my much smaller coupé), if it was legal to do the front windows as well - this split in colour between the front and the rear windows would bug me to no end. Might still do the back one though.

There you go Abs, hope that's useful - I've no idea on tint % though.

34724559360_40014c9c87_o.jpg

I must say, I would consider a tint (for my much smaller coupé), if it was legal to do the front windows as well - this split in colour between the front and the rear windows would bug me to no end. Might still do the back one though.

Hi David,

That's really helpful thanks a lot.

Are you able to do the front windows as well? I believe they are legal to tint up to a certain limit too. That would be really helpful.

Thanks again,
abs

Any tint applied to the factory fitted tinted glass on the front will render it as illegal ASFAIK Abs, so make sure you do your homework before parting with your hard earned.

Sure thing :thumb:

35073323706_ecdb6d6f5c_o.jpg

I think the legal level might be quite a bit lighter, so this is just an approximation.

Cheers mate

Any tint applied to the factory fitted tinted glass on the front will render it as illegal ASFAIK Abs, so make sure you do your homework before parting with your hard earned.

Hey

I thought it was that front windows need to let in 70%

They usually leave the factory at that level...

No way? The blue tint doesn't look like it reduces much light at all:confused:

Previous owner had it tinted and I had it removed as it was such a **** job.
You can see the tint in the sig

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom