Anyone Interested In A Guitar Thread?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
How about a round up of gibsons
ac3511085518b033381d5f7c43697979.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fab - can you say what's what please?

A friend and I shall be singing these Beatles songs as part of our set at a Carnival in Portsmouth on Saturday
Eight Days A Week
Just Seventeen
World Without Love, although Peter & Gordon are most notable for this one, Peter Asher's sister was Paul's girlfriend at the time, there is a demo by The Beatles on YouTube
Look Through Any Window by The Hollies who were from nearby Manchester

Fab - can you say what's what please?

Silverburst 335 ebony les paul anniversary wine red les paul jr worn brown sg special wine red cs336 white les paul studio honey burst les paul classic tobacco burst les paul jr worn black les paul bfg and a tiny tobacco burst les paul uke

Silverburst 335 ebony les paul anniversary wine red les paul jr worn brown sg special wine red cs336 white les paul studio honey burst les paul classic tobacco burst les paul jr worn black les paul bfg and a tiny tobacco burst les paul uke

Lovely :thumb:.

A somewhat obvious question, but how do you use them - a band, a collector?

Lovely :thumb:.

A somewhat obvious question, but how do you use them - a band, a collector?

Theyre not only mine in this shot. Theys my band members as well. One is an avid collector of them never gigged and rarely played mine are pure workhorse gigged guitars

82d689134f4aec44d6a81b064f22bf9b.jpg

I have a problem [emoji85]

I haven't got anything much to add apart from that today I'm working in Denmark Street and the guitar shops here are fabulous.
Flippin' expensive the last time I was there. Some droolworthy guitars on display for sure.

We went into several of the shops and had a good chat with some of the sales teams. They were really nice guys, very chatty and so into their stuff. It was obvious we weren't there to buy anything but they were still all very polite and helpful.

Don’t know if you guys have heard and watched this guy play but I was really gobsmacked.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Anybody going to the guitar show at Aintree on Sunday?

Being as this is a guitar thread... SRV shows us how to play a guitar solo with a broken string and then proceeds to swap guitars mid tune------genius.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That was cool, I'd still be adjusting my strap.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom