Anyone know my car? Former MB club owner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

89speedster

Car
E36 Coupe, 560 SEC AMG, SL73 AMG
Good evening all,

Picked this little beauty up today. Really happy with it. Car has lived in Liverpool and more recently Worcestershire.

Lots of MB club stickers on it, so one of the owners must have been a pretty keen member.

Sadly, some of the early history is missing which I'd like to try and rebuild. Can anyone help?

Cheers, Chris

Attachments

• DSC_0002.JPG
    DSC_0002.JPG
    206.3 KB · Views: 182
  • DSC_0008.jpg
    DSC_0008.jpg
    218.5 KB · Views: 179
  • DSC_0034.JPG
    DSC_0034.JPG
    133 KB · Views: 159
Nice looking car! Great colour and the alloys really set it off. Interior looks good too - is that navy leather?

Last edited:
What a lovely looking pristine car.

I hope you enjoy it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very nice! The car doesn't ring any bells with me either though.

Thanks for all the positive comments guys. I'm really happy with it.

Yes, it's navy leather. Been searching for a CE for a while now but didn't want a light interior which made it hard work. When I saw this advertised I was more than a little hesitant as thought in might be like sitting inside a pair of jeans, actually it's very very dark blue and really looks the part. Dare I say it, I think I prefer it to black.

Will be contacting my local Merc dealer on Monday to see if they can find any early history.

Very nice indeed. But personally, I'd remove the AMG badge.

I've posted your pic over on the Owners Club forum. If it gets a response I'll pass it on.

Yes, it used to be my car; I used it for towing our horse box through the week and then I'd take it to the track on a weekend.

I also live on the edge of a cliff and the wind and sea water battered the car.

Yes, it used to be my car; I used it for towing our horse box through the week and then I'd take it to the track on a weekend.

I also live on the edge of a cliff and the wind and sea water battered the car.

Lee

Its good that you didn't mention your drug dealing and prostitution pimping business that you ran from the car. Did the Police ever get rid of the ANPR markers on it?

Lee

Its good that you didn't mention your drug dealing and prostitution pimping business that you ran from the car. Did the Police ever get rid of the ANPR markers on it?
Oh that kind of "horse"? ;)

OK OK OK, so I probably asked for that

Reminds me of when my son bought a Cooper S Works and was told one careful owner, blah, blah, blah.

He found a memory card under the carpets, played it and watched as two kids ragged the nuts of it. He's never lived that one down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom