Anyone know this Silver E55 for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You may want to budget for a Radiator change and possible associated pipework if corroded. Nsf Headlight looks older than the other too, Looks clean.

Looks a nicely prepared car. Even better if there is some movement on the price.

Did you see the one review on the dealer? Might be worth being aware of it

Going back to see Johns car this weekend but I thought this might be worth a look.

Would be handy to view this one before seeing Johns old car again.
You have something to compare it with then.

This car I believe has been for sale a while and the dealer is dodgy as ****

The company has only been running since 26th July and and has managed one negative review. Tread carefully with this one as the car may not be all it seems.

https://companycheck.co.uk/company/10885147/NET-CARS-2-YOU-LIMITED/credit-report#credit-score

But has been trading since 2010 under different names.

Your warning above goes for any car you look at almost any dealer - more so when you are looking at a high end performance car of a certain vintage. So needs to be judged on its own merits and you run through the same set of checks you would do elsewhere.

But has been trading since 2010 under different names.

Your warning above goes for any car you look at almost any dealer - more so when you are looking at a high end performance car of a certain vintage. So needs to be judged on its own merits and you run through the same set of checks you would do elsewhere.

Hmm why do they keep changing their name?
A place that aims to build a good reputation has no need to do that?

Car dealer debates off we go lol, Id forget your buying from a Car dealer, I've only had 1 decent experience of a Car dealer and that one was when we bought our current 2004 A-class.
As said judge it on it's own merits, forget warranty talk blah blah blah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom