Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
william silver said:
I saw S10W BJ yesterday in London. Is that sad or advertising?

sounds great to me!

Alfie said:
Owned by one J Tarbuck. Lives or used to in Burwood Park, Walton upon Thames just round the corner from Max Clifford!

;) I never kiss and tell, plus they might not like 'people' to know?? :)

There are a number of folks who live near here that like their privacy and have some very nice cars. :cool:

Regards,
John

MAG1C - Paul Daniels used to see it around here when he was trying to do somthing with Mother Shiptons Cave in Knaresbrough.

I once saw COL1N too - iirc down Windsor way.

VET 1 used to belong to a very well known vet in Rotherham (ET were Rotherhams letters)

may mate tried to buy P 155 OFF but DVLA wouldn't sell it

Alfie said:
That fits with the vehicles I saw except PEN 15 was a long time ago on 3 litre capri! Hopefully Mr Parish has gained some taste and dropped the Fix Or Repair Daily in favour of a Mercedes!

When this number was on the capri, it used to belong to a 'lady of the night'.
Steve bought it from her.
I havn't seen it on an ML, but was on his black S class at the world superbikes this year at Brands when he did an un-official early morning lap of the track. :crazy:

C240Sport97 said:

Yeah my mate's mum tried to buy M1NGE but they wouldn't sell her that either

Going back a few years now I often saw a red 911 with the no. - 69ER and a Rolls or a Bentley with the no. 50BER driving round the town.

Alfie said:
Seen any good ones?

Personally seen quite a few over the years; Steve Parish's Pen 15 :eek: (number plate that is!), Cliff's MOV 1T and ALF 1E :( (Not mine sadly)

MUS1C - On a 7 Series BMW

My wife's uncle was the owner's driver for a number of years until the owner's death (helicopter crash not in the car!!!). I believe the owner was once the head of Sony UK. The widow still uses it and has said he can have the car . . . but sadly not the plate. It can still be seen around the Oxford area today.

Alfie said:
Saw J 13 ond (J Bond) on a green Aston in Hampton about a year ago aswell.
cut 1e on a white VW golf cabriolet in Pyrford surrey.

I shall be seeing G 13 EST soon when I have dinner with its owner! But of course he wont be driving!

J BOND is still in hampton , just round the corner from me !

V12 QUO - CL65 AMG in Teddington ( Q is an O with a couple of number plate bolts in the right place :rolleyes: looks good though

V8 QUO Rangie in Teddington same thing as before

95.8 FM in Teddington (number plate bolt makes the . ) probably someone from Capital Radio i reckon.

Alfie said:
Saw J 13 ond (J Bond) on a green Aston in Hampton about a year ago aswell.
cut 1e on a white VW golf cabriolet in Pyrford surrey.

I shall be seeing G 13 EST soon when I have dinner with its owner! But of course he wont be driving!

Yes, can vouch for the J Bond Aston in Hampton. I used to see it regularly, but it hasn't been around for quite some time now. The guy driving it actually used to look a bit like Bond too! :eek:

Have seen a few good 'uns, can't remember them all.

I saw UR02 SLO on a TVR once which was pretty cool! :cool:

Cheers,

Will

C240Sport97 said:

P15 OFF used to be on a Ducati! I remember seeing it in life, and also saw it for sale a few years back. Looked pretty mean with two ruddy great exhausts poking out underneath the seat at the back, with P15 OFF underneath! :eek: :devil:

Haven't got a clue where it is now?

Cheers, :)

Will

where abouts in Surrey are you Will ?

Howard said:
J BOND is still in hampton , just round the corner from me !

V12 QUO - CL65 AMG in Teddington ( Q is an O with a couple of number plate bolts in the right place :rolleyes: looks good though

V8 QUO Rangie in Teddington same thing as before

95.8 FM in Teddington (number plate bolt makes the . ) probably someone from Capital Radio i reckon.

I used to see the Aston parked near the river - haven't seen it or seen it driving around though?

I actually thought it might have been J 8 OND, but that comes up as a ML270 CDI!

J 13 OND now comes up as a Peugeot 806!?! :confused:

Are you sure it is still there?

Cheers, :)

Will

Howard said:
where abouts in Surrey are you Will ?

Other side of the river from you m8, Molesey/Hampton Court!

Cheers,

Will

I haven't seen BOND for a while , havent driven that way lately, i just presumed it was still there.

Nice to know theres someone reasonably local to me , perhaps have a beer sometime ! :bannana:

Pretty certain it was J8 OND though ....... the guy used to live near the old waterworks, junction of lower sunbury road.

Howard said:
I haven't seen BOND for a while , havent driven that way lately, i just presumed it was still there.

Nice to know theres someone reasonably local to me , perhaps have a beer sometime ! :bannana:

Pretty certain it was J8 OND though ....... the guy used to live near the old waterworks, junction of lower sunbury road.

That's it!

Hmm....a beer sometime, perhaps we could even make it one of these mini-mini GTGs sometime! :D

Cheers,

Will

Alfies in Surrey too, not sure where though !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom