Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
c3fb395c50449b2a3041c55a169872f5.jpg

A guy on an estate I’ve got an office on owns a cruise company.

Does he drive along Brighton seafront?

III VV the weekend on a Fiat near Mill Hill

Must already be in the previous pages

ABC 1

has to be someone's driver, as the chap parked the car up in a a garage and drove off in a HRV.

Not sure. He’s based in the North near Preston, unsure if he does much travelling.
Not sure whether you deliberately overlooked it, but if not, then I suspect that it was possibly a reference to the sexual context of the verb "cruise".

In St John's Wood, today:

image.jpg

I believe that RF stand for Russian Federation - so this would be the Russian ambassador's car, and probably armoured.

So why a Merc.... why not a Gaz Volga? Where's their national pride? I am sure they can fortify it with some T-72 armour...

In St John's Wood, today:

image.jpg

I believe that RF stand for Russian Federation - so this would be the Russian ambassador's car, and probably armoured.

So why a Merc.... why not a Gaz Volga? Where's their national pride? I am sure they can fortify it with some T-72 armour...

A fair distance away from their embassy though.

Back in the good old days of communism and everyone is equal blah blah did the ambassador drive about London in a crappy old Lada?

A fair distance away from their embassy though.

His official residence is probably in the St John's Wood area.

Quite a few diplomats live there.

The Czech ambassador also lives there, he used to drive around in a BMW for many years, a couple of years ago he swapped it for a Skoda Superb, I suppose someone whispered in his ear...

1CZE.jpg

His official residence is probably in the St John's Wood area.

Quite a few diplomats live there.

The Czech ambassador also lives there, he used to drive around in a BMW for many years, a couple of years ago he swapped it for a Skoda Superb, I suppose someone whispered in his ear...

1CZE.jpg
Indeed. To swap from a German car to a.. er.. German car!!

Indeed. To swap from a German car to a.. er.. German car!!
For many years, the Royal family had a few Vauxhall Omegas in their fleet, to ferry the Royals around in a traditional British marque.

All Vauxhall Omegas were made in the Adam Opel AG plant in Rüsselsheim.....

For many years, the Royal family had a few Vauxhall Omegas in their fleet, to ferry the Royals around in a traditional British marque.

All Vauxhall Omegas were made in the Adam Opel AG plant in Rüsselsheim.....
I wonder if somebody actually had to point that out to the transport manager or whatever you call them.

On second thoughts isn’t her Rolls manufactured by a German firm?? Her and her family should feel quite at home!!

Must already be in the previous pages

ABC 1

has to be someone's driver, as the chap parked the car up in a a garage and drove off in a HRV.

It must have gone to a rather hard nosed MOT tester ..... :rolleyes:

Reason(s) for failure
  • Front registration plate background overprinted or shadowed with text (6.3.1e)
  • Rear registration plate background overprinted or shadowed with text (6.3.1e)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Martin Fry?

Who's Martin Fry?

OK, now I get it:
"is/was the lead singer of the 1980's New Wave band ABC. During the 80s"

I'm clearly getting old, I had to look him up :D
Although thinking back I was pissed most of the time back in the '80's .... :oops:

Still a lovely number though, but either the money has dried / is drying up, or he's just not a "car man" :

TOYOTA AVENSIS

Date registered 31 October 2013

Fuel type Diesel

I wonder if somebody actually had to point that out to the transport manager or whatever you call them.

On second thoughts isn’t her Rolls manufactured by a German firm?? Her and her family should feel quite at home!!

They’re German anyway, aren’t they, the royal family?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom