Anyone used Tesco vouchers with eurotunnel

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

clk320x

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Tesla Model S, Model 3 LR, Model X /// Previous: Jaguar XFR, Mercedes E320 CDI, C32 AMG, CLK 320
Just converted £15 of vouchers to £45 of tunnel codes

However just seen it says must be booked 14 days in advance

How strict is this as we were planning on travelling sooner than that? It says to ring up but offices now closed

Anyone else used Tesco codes and travelled within 14 days?

Cheers
Abs

Used them many times, but as I know about the 14 day thing I always plan ahead. Try phoning the number (having already figured from the Eurotunnel site which shuttles you wish to book), they can only say no!

Don't forget that a day trip booking is actually valid for return up to midnight on the day following the outward crossing - so you can do a booze cruise and have a night in France for day trip price!

Never used them for more than a day trip, so don't know what happens using Tesco code for say a 7 day trip.

Used them many times, but as I know about the 14 day thing I always plan ahead. Try phoning the number (having already figured from the Eurotunnel site which shuttles you wish to book), they can only say no!

Don't forget that a day trip booking is actually valid for return up to midnight on the day following the outward crossing - so you can do a booze cruise and have a night in France for day trip price!

Never used them for more than a day trip, so don't know what happens using Tesco code for say a 7 day trip.

That's annoying as I would have had no problem doing the conversion earlier as I've had these vouchers for ages ffs

Thanks for the head ups about the overnight trip

I'll phone and see if not I'll just have to pay for it :(

Tesco Eurotunnel vouchers

You've already got the right answer to your question: "Phone and attempt to negotiate." The caveat is that you're trying to travel at their busiest time of year, so you're probably less likely to get a deal in July/August than you would off-season.

However, just to re-emphasise - Tesco vouchers ARE a great deal for anyone using Eurotunnel. We regularly use them for trips and think they're the best voucher promo that we get. "Air miles: eat your heart out"

You've already got the right answer to your question: "Phone and attempt to negotiate." The caveat is that you're trying to travel at their busiest time of year, so you're probably less likely to get a deal in July/August than you would off-season.

However, just to re-emphasise - Tesco vouchers ARE a great deal for anyone using Eurotunnel. We regularly use them for trips and think they're the best voucher promo that we get. "Air miles: eat your heart out"

They said no :(

Oh well

Nature's way of telling you...

It's just Eurotunnel's way of telling you to take an Autumn fun-break....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom