Armor All Tyre Foam

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Leabrooks

Car
CLK 270 CDI
Found some today (G Jays, Alfreton) at £2.99, was doubtful but thought what the hell, best tyre dressing I've ever used, superb, not too glossy, non of that painted on muck, just a clean semi gloss sheen after washing the wheels and tyres (Falken 914's front. Conti SC's rear) with a brush. Superb product, highly recommended 10/10 at £2.99. Leave for 20 mins and wipe excess of the wheels (unavoidable) with a cotton rag (old T shirt). Pics to follow.

Front after Armor All

Attachments

• DSC_0035.JPG
    DSC_0035.JPG
    116 KB · Views: 94
try einzett tyre foam as well gives a nice satin / matt finish not the glossy as new out of the showroom shine

I like the AA finish, it looks better on the rear Conti's than the front Falkens but the Falkens are only 2 weeks old and have less than 400 miles on them, so not really surprising they look glossier but not over the top. How much is the Einzett TF?

INAutos said:
Looked very good, which brand is the product?
Armor all
£3.99 delivered from ecp on eBay.
More expensive on ecp website and the forum discount codes do not apply to orders under £7.

Last edited:
Leabrooks...can you post about longevity of the product in due course please?

tried allsorts, AG is the one everyone comments on and still looks good a couple of weeks down the line. realy rate it.

Was thinking of tyre dressing, but then read on 'the Internet' that it is actually not good for the tyres... anyone has a view on this?

terry@yarmouth said:
tried allsorts, AG is the one everyone comments on and still looks good a couple of weeks down the line. realy rate it.

How many miles/what type of weather to last weeks if you don't mind me asking?

I must have tried a dozen dressings and still not found one that's truly great, including AG. Nothing lasts for me.

Love the look from CarPro PERL but as it's water based it dies off way too quickly in our cr@ppy UK weather. Even silicone based products don't seem to last for me.

Always make sure products go onto spotlessly clean rubber scrubbed in all purpose cleaner but to no avail.

Leabrooks...can you post about longevity of the product in due course please?

Its been on over two weeks now and the tyres still looks good, will probably refresh at the weekend (tomorrow), so say 3 weeks driving everyday.

kam05 said:
I use this stuff: Meguiars Endurance Tyre Gel 473ml - lasts ages

Not on mine :-(

Have tried various products...AG, AS Highstyle, CarPro PERL, Car Chem, Beaver car care (yes that is a real make!), Gyeon Tire (current favourite) as well as usual suspects you can pick up from Halfrauds. Nothing lasts for me!

Not on mine :-(

Have tried various products...AG, AS Highstyle, CarPro PERL, Car Chem, Beaver car care (yes that is a real make!), Gyeon Tire (current favourite) as well as usual suspects you can pick up from Halfrauds. Nothing lasts for me!

I have tried AA (and other spray on tyre shine cans), I still prefer the Meguiars Gel because with the spray cans the tyre shine ends up not just on the tyre but also on the alloy.

I apply the Meguiars gel with a paint brush rather than a sponge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom