Arrived today W205 220 AMG Line

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

abzthemanc

Car
W205 220 Bluetec AMG Line
with Prem Plus Pack in Paladium Silver. I'm a very happy boy today :D Was expecting the car early Jan, but the nice lady in Corporate managed to get me one much sooner, hope the weather stays as it is over the weekend!

Pics to follow soon!

Congratulations!

It's always nice getting into a new car :thumb:

Too right it does, very luck indeed!

IMAG2844_1.jpg

Looks nice, and must be bigger than I thought as it doesn't fit the parking space! :rock:

Is that a particularly small car space or has the C class grown to the size of an S class?

I think the photo exaggerates it a bit, there is still some space to reverse further but didnt risk it as the other car was quite close.

It's my first Saloon car after previously owning hatchbacks so parking is going to fun early days..

abzthemanc said:
I think the photo exaggerates it a bit, there is still some space to reverse further but didnt risk it as the other car was quite close. It's my first Saloon car after previously owning hatchbacks so parking is going to fun early days..

And get use to the slight delay with the parking sensors!

Congratulations!

Looks fantastic. I'm glad I ordered the same colour ;)

Sadly I have to wait until the end of November for mine.

Cracking result! A Jan to September move is a hell of a jump, you must have bumped someone off and nicked his order I reckon ;)

Enjoy the new toy and have fun hooning it around before the snow arrives (when mine is due).

ordered in April for 1st Sept delivery
still waiting for my AMG 220
keeps getting pushed back omitted 360 camera
not a happy bunny

+1 more for the colour
Mine arrives December - can't wait to get out of the XF I have at present
Had a bit of CC budget left and added 19" wheels which I might be regretting looking at the image
Enjoy

Cheers guys! Loving the colour, looks just as I expected. Was unsure initially, between Paladium Silver and Tenorite Grey. The car is an absolute beaut, coming from a manual too and in a vehicle like this it's so easy to get used to the auto.

Without opening a whole can of worms, what are your guys thoughts on the whole 'running the engine in' lark? Owners manual recommends 1500km approx 1K miles, currently clocked up 200 miles and have been taking it very steady. Chomping at the bit to take it for a real run in Sports Mode!

And get use to the slight delay with the parking sensors!

What kind of delay?

Have previously owned a 1 Series and had rear sensors which were really good, last car (civic) had a rear camera which I really got used to too.

So far the C-Class has been fine, camera is great, although I notice the Parktronic only makes a noise when you're at the limit, is that what you mean?

ordered in April for 1st Sept delivery
still waiting for my AMG 220
keeps getting pushed back omitted 360 camera
not a happy bunny

Ah unlucky mate, I feel for ya, I was gutted when I was told initially that it would be Jan.

What reason have they give you for the delay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom