As you cannot discuss in the Gallery - crazy W210

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rossyl

Car
CLK 230K W208 Coupe (1999)(Auto)
Just looking through this photo gallery I thought the "Before" pictures were quite outrageous, but what on earth will the "After" end up looking like. They've taken the thing to pieces, put on crazy big wheels, and seem to have made up the bodywork themselves.

Interesting stuff, and it doesn't look like they have any concerns/fears as to what they're doing.

good stuff...and also great country!

http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/members-gallery/110330-w210-thailand.html

That's mental, I'll give those low riding bumpers a week before they split and break.
I quite like the shiny black paintwork on the before pictures.....but those tortured tyres on the chrome wheels just look wrong

I know is someones pride but I think it looked bad before,than got worse

Crazy_The_God levels of crazyness!

wouldn't like to be sat there when the airbag goes off, whole load of glass/diamonds stuck all over your face:eek:

Alan

Attachments

• 22165_228912912184_533567184_274321.jpg
    22165_228912912184_533567184_274321.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 118
Google VIP cars. There are even crazier examples:

overkill_tuned_vip_car_off_camber.jpg

^ that reminds me of a van I saw the other day - the near side front wheel snapped off and was sat at an angle in the arch!

Google VIP cars. There are even crazier examples:

overkill_tuned_vip_car_off_camber.jpg

I just don't understand how that can work. How does the suspension work at that angle? Do the inside of the tyres wear so fast due to un-even weight balance that they must be changed every 500miles? How does it go round corner at any speed with barely any rubber on the road.

It just doesn't make sense:dk:

I just don't understand how that can work. How does the suspension work at that angle? Do the inside of the tyres wear so fast due to un-even weight balance that they must be changed every 500miles? How does it go round corner at any speed with barely any rubber on the road.

It just doesn't make sense:dk:

Thats a Photoshop!

While I think some of these VIP style cars look ok,Iḿ not sure about all the tat that gets put inside the vehicle. I´m not sure it´s needed on a mercedes but each to their own.

It's a bit of fun. No harm done. Show cars for the most pRT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom