Aspect detailing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

andyjay123

Anyone heard or used them?

I've now been told they use 2 men and can do their Ultimate package in one day on my drive.

Swirls removed then a coating

Where are you based? Tbh, that seems a lot of work to do in one day even with 2 guys doing it.

I can recommend a truly excellent detailer based in Coulsdon Surrey. Ed at Divine Detail. Several members use him including me and he really is excellent and a top bloke too:thumb:

Home Page

^ +1 :thumb:

where in the country are you, I know a couple of good companies in the south west

Where are you based? Tbh, that seems a lot of work to do in one day even with 2 guys doing it.

I can recommend a truly excellent detailer based in Coulsdon Surrey. Ed at Divine Detail. Several members use him including me and he really is excellent and a top bloke too:thumb:

Home Page

I am in contact with Ed. He needs the car for 3-4 days. As I have only just got the car I am reluctant to let it go for that long just yet. I do hear he is very very good.

I am in contact with Ed. He needs the car for 3-4 days. As I have only just got the car I am reluctant to let it go for that long just yet. I do hear he is very very good.

Honestly if you are in Wimbledon then Ed at Divine is a no brainer. You won't find better and I'm not surprised he would need it for 4 days as that's how long it would take if you want coatings. Anyone that can do it much quicker just wouldn't be doing the same job. Not having your car for a week will be worthwhile believe me:thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom