Assigning private number plate - site down?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

c180081c

Car
C250 AMG Sport Coupe
Hi guys, can anybody access the site to assign a personal number plate today? When I click next it says sorry it isn't currently available but I use a Mac and apparently there have been issues, can anybody with a windows computer access it?

https://www.gov.uk/put-registration-number-vehicle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can access the page, but when I click on start (Chrome browser on Windows 10) it give the unavailable page saying service available 7-7.

Awesome thanks I guess I'll have to wait then, no chance of contacting them today

I think it only works Mon to Fri, although I don't know why. I did one on Thursday, and it just takes minutes.

The service is available from 7am to 7pm, 7 days a week. That includes Sat and Sun (and presumably also Bank Holidays, though I did not actually try that). So yes, they are open now, for another 49 minutes....

The service is available from 7am to 7pm, 7 days a week. That includes Sat and Sun (and presumably also Bank Holidays, though I did not actually try that). So yes, they are open now, for another 49 minutes....

Classic dvla, tried all day and given up I shall try again tomorrow

Odd! I tried last weekend, with no joy. I tried the link above before my previous post, which didn't work, and I've just tried it again, and it's working!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom