At last it's due on Friday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

1sttimer

Car
C63 Estate
Having ordered my C63 Estate on July 7th it is due at the dealers on Friday of this week!

That is what I call patience.

Are you now going to A. Just wait until the dealer says it is ready or
B. Wait around the dealership to see it arrive and then plead with them to PDi etc so you can have it on Saturday?

I picked my new c class up on 27th December last year , but was so much excited that when I drove past the dealership on way home from work on Christmas eve I stopped to see if I could see it. There it was sitting inside showroom in the handover point. Then I was really sad as stopped again on Christmas day and boxing day just to look at it.
Mine is a c220 sport plus so can only imagine how your feeling waiting for a c63.

That is what I call patience.

Are you now going to A. Just wait until the dealer says it is ready or
B. Wait around the dealership to see it arrive and then plead with them to PDi etc so you can have it on Saturday?
I am going in Friday morning to pay over the money and am hoping they might have it ready later that afternoon. If not I am away for the weekend and can't pick up until Monday.

Not sure if that is a good or bad thing. If the car is ready I'll be driving from London to Cardiff with my wife, 78 year old mother and 83 year old father. They might not survive the journey! If it is not ready then the journey will be more sedate in my current 2 litre diesel!!

Err... it needs to be run in... mom and dad should be safe for the first 1500 miles of the journey :)

Well, it is actually here! Dropped in the garage to tie up some final paperwork and had a quick look. They offered to have the car ready for me this morning and I found it really hard to say that Monday morning was fine as I was away the weekend! Anyway 0930 Monday morning is now set for the handover. Roll on.

Your Mum and Dad will be pi$$ed off now! :dk:

Good luck on Monday and enjoy :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom