ATF advise

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kier333

Car
None
I have read that my CLK only requires on ATF change when the vehicle has over 40k miles, the ATF was changed in my car by Mercedes at 56k, the car has now over 100k miles.

Does anyone know if I should do a ATF service, I have spoken to several Indys and some say change it, other say it only requires one change in its life time.

Confused please help!

Don't know the correct answer to this, and I suspect that there will be a few different ones, but if it was mine I'd be looking to change it for peace of mind if nothing else.

As you're obviously concerned about it having asked the question, would you feel happy to leave it alone?

Don't know the correct answer to this, and I suspect that there will be a few different ones, but if it was mine I'd be looking to change it for peace of mind if nothing else.

As you're obviously concerned about it having asked the question, would you feel happy to leave it alone?

I would obviously prefer to change it, however I would also rather not spend money if not required.

Change it every 40k.

Forget the book - MB have changed their mind on ATF change several times. Ignore...

I would also advise to change it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom