Attention Assist

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Moonie

Car
Car
After 3000 miles of trying to trick/trigger the attention assist without sucess, It went off twice today on a 300 mile journey when i found myself on the verge of nodding off! Clever bit of kit.

After 3000 miles of trying to trick/trigger the attention assist without sucess, It went off twice today on a 300 mile journey when i found myself on the verge of nodding off! Clever bit of kit.

Why did it go off the second time if you had stopped for a nap after the first one?

They are getting to be clever pieces of kit - last week on the M3 I had cause to get off the throttle (only light application as I was cruising) and onto the brake pedal quickly and the pre safe system noticeably tightened the seat belts around me and the family in anticipation of what might have followed.

Never experienced a car do that before.

Dieselman said:
Why did it go off the second time if you had stopped for a nap after the first one?

Tail end of Manflu! I did stop each time for a 1/2hr and a Mountain Dew Energy.

Last edited:
Ian Donkin said:
They are getting to be clever pieces of kit - last week on the M3 I had cause to get off the throttle (only light application as I was cruising) and onto the brake pedal quickly and the pre safe system noticeably tightened the seat belts around me and the family in anticipation of what might have followed.

Never experienced a car do that before.

The only thing I've found to be a bit iffy is the Speed Limit Assist - it miss reads 40 and 50 limits on electronic variable speed signs as 70mph

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom