Attn MisterAdam

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

developer

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Volvo V90 D5 AWD
We can't post in the members gallery.

Welcome to your great car :thumb:.

Last edited by a moderator:
I second that. Very tidy indeed.

Why isn't anyone allowed to post? What's the point in not being able too? :doh:

Still new here and getting used to how things work, i've been on other forums (SXOC, Driftworks etc) which uses the same forum layout but people are able to reply to anything on there unless the topic is locked when created.

Because people used to abuse other peoples cars in there and it spoiled the look of the gallery.

I've found people only slate your car when their's is a dog, which just makes them look pretty daft.

In time you'd come to realise that photos of C63's would have (verbal) tomatos thrown at them (but only by a regular few).

Note - tag boy has started already and there aren't even any pictures on this thread :dk:.

Last edited:
We're a pretty friendly bunch. Some people start a thread to discuss the gallery....!

It's ok I'll add some tags aswell, because I'm cool on the internet like that see.

In time you'd come to realise that photos of C63's would have (verbal) tomatos thrown at them (but only by a regular few).

Note - tag boy has started already and there aren't even any pictures on this thread :dk:.
Who's tag boy? I'm guessing he's someone that takes time out from masterbating over badgers to tag topics on here? What a cool guy.

We're a pretty friendly bunch. Some people start a thread to discuss the gallery....!
Ahh I can't be bothered with that, bit much effort for me :doh:

'Cos everyones a 'hater' or jealous innit ?
You can't do anything about haters, other than laugh at them :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom