Audi C6 RS6 Avant

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longman h

Car
E63 Biturbo Estate
Hi all, I thought I'd pop this up here in case anyone is interested.

So it's time for something new after owning my RS for over a year now which means I'm putting the car up for sale.
The car has been faultless and actually more reliable than the BMW 520d I owned previously.

The reason for selling is just because I fancy something different from another German manufacturer.

Here are some details:

The car
2008 RS6 Avant finished in Daytona Grey with contrasting black leather interior.
The car has covered 73,600 miles and has a mixture or both main dealer and independent stamps.
The car was last serviced at 66574 miles but the spark plugs were changed the service before at 59749.
I need to look through the paperwork to see when the brake discs were changed but I think the fronts are about 50% worn.
MOT expires in February 2018
2 previous owners

The car has been tuned to stage 2 by MRC and is producing 740bhp and 1100Nm of torque. I have the dyno print out to back this up as well.
This consists of performance BMC air filters, secondary cat removal and engine remap.
I also opted for MRC to remap the gearbox as well as it just made sense.

The original exhaust has been modified to produce a nice burble at idle, no drone at cruising speeds of around 70-80mph and a great roar when pushing on.
The external aluminium trim has been wrapped in satin black which I believe finishes the car off.

Obviously one of the main issues with these cars is the oil seal leaking and this has been sorted. Necessary paperwork is in the file.
The coolant lines are also in good condition.
The battery was also replaced with a Varta unit last year.

The specification
Sat/Nav With Bluetooth & Phone Prep
DAB freeview TV
Electric sunroof
Electric Front Seats With Drivers & Passenger Memory
Heated Front & Rear Seats
Advanced Key With Keyless Entry and Keyless Start
Audi Parking System Advanced
Power Close Doors
Electric Folding Mirrors
Auto Xenon Headlights With LED Daytime Running Led lights
Electric Multifunction Steering Wheel With Paddleshift Gear Change
Cruise control
Electromechanical parking brake
Light and rain sensor for automatic activation of lights and windscreen wipers
Black Satin Nappa leather with contrast stitching and RS embossing
BOSE surround sound
DAB digital Radio
USB music input
Auto-dimming interior mirror
Carbon inlays
Colour Driver’s Information System (DIS)
Automatically-actuated electric tailgate
Load-area lockable side compartment
Garage door and electric gates opener (HomeLink)
Electrically-adjustable steering column
Reversible mat for luggage compartment
Twin-pane heat and UV insulating glass

Negative points
The 2 front tyres will need replacing soon but the rears probably have around 4-5mm of tread.
The right hand side bolster on the driver's seat is a little worn.
The material around the volume controls in the steering wheel has peeled off but I'm looking for a new switch.

The car really has been looked after by myself and the previous owners and it's been one of the most enjoyable cars I've owned.
The car is currently located in Surbiton however from the end of this weekend, it will be back in Orpington.
I can be fairly flexible regarding viewings so during the day or evening is possible.

Regarding the price, I'm looking for £24,000 but I'm open to sensible offers. If you want to discuss anything, drop me a PM and I'll respond as soon as I can.

Thanks for looking.

Henry

Photos can be found here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom