Audi RS6 Avant

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mudster

MB Enthusiast
Car
2008 A150 SE Classic, 2007 Saab 9-3 Sportwagon
I saw one of the new ones of these this afternoon in Reigate High Street, the first one I've seen in the flesh so to speak.

A very imposing car, this one was in an electric blue colour with black windows and fully badged.

Look a lot better in reality than on the web.

I saw an electric blue RS6 with black windows at MBWorld today ...

Was it an estate ?

Yup, avant= estate....The colour was very vivid indeed.

There is a black one around here. It's actually very subtle, saw it out of the corner of my eye as it was pulling out of the local Tesco's express, TBH I thought it was a Passat estate.

Until I heard it as the driver put his/her foot down. That's a very angry sounding car indeed.. :rock:

Cheers,

Gaz

I agree, very imposing...loooks kinda understated and menacing in Black but god it's awesome in that Blue...you see alot more of the cars lines and the flared arches look even bigger.It's a beatifull thing, sounds good too!!!!:D

There is a black one around here. It's actually very subtle, saw it out of the corner of my eye as it was pulling out of the local Tesco's express, TBH I thought it was a Passat estate.

Until I heard it as the driver put his/her foot down. That's a very angry sounding car indeed.. :rock:

Cheers,

Gaz

They do make a "R" series passat estate R36, 3.6 V8, could well have been one of them.

R36 - Also very nice indeed.

The new RS6 is a V10.

R36 - Also very nice indeed.

And underated. They (evo mag) said it was better than the outgoing Audi S4 (4.2V8 one). However how much less fun would a C350 (W204) or E90 330i BMW be than the R36?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom