automotive leather suppliers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

astamir

MB Enthusiast
Car
w208 silver clk55
hi guys
done a bit of diy tuning on my w208 clk55 interior wanted to share the pics and hear what you think
also looking for a leather suppliers in london or around london thinking of doing some work on the door cards, floor carpets and sealing
thanks in advance guys

Last edited:
+ 1

Anymore leather suppliers ???

All trimmers can order you leather in but don't like doing it because its the actual trimming that they earn their money. Just find one local to you and be forceful !!

What part of London are you in ?

poormansporsche said:
All trimmers can order you leather in but don't like doing it because its the actual trimming that they earn their money. Just find one local to you and be forceful !! What part of London are you in ?
I'm in north London can't find anything local found the company called martrim Emailed them the picture of my seat they promised to send me a sample 3 weeks ago still waiting))

what part of the leather are you trying to get the blue or the black ?

Even if you get a matching black leather it will be much more matte than your original leather, I have a black leather interior in my car and when I had my door trims retrimmed I ended up buying some replica perforated MBtex as it complimented the interior nicely without sticking out like a sore thumb

If you need the blue you will have to take a trip to dclass to see what they can source for you but I think you may be out of luck

poormansporsche said:
what part of the leather are you trying to get the blue or the black ? Even if you get a matching black leather it will be much more matte than your original leather, I have a black leather interior in my car and when I had my door trims retrimmed I ended up buying some replica perforated MBtex as it complimented the interior nicely without sticking out like a sore thumb If you need the blue you will have to take a trip to dclass to see what they can source for you but I think you may be out of luck
I'm after the blue one mate
Probably will go down there and see what they says

No one knows a leather supplier in or around London ?
Thanks

I'm doing some vinyl wrapping of some small interior parts and what do you think about this one please
Or shall I go for the black CF look vinyl?
Thanks

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom