Auxiliary battery malfunction

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fifermerc

Car
E350
Hi all,

I'm in France at the moment, had a message displayed today saying that the auxiliary battery had malfunctioned. As far as I can see, the only problem seems to be that the eco stop/start isn't working. I've had a look on Google, and I don't think it's exactly an emergency, but can anyone confirm for me please whether this is something I should get sorted now, or is it ok to wait until we get home, in about 10 days? I can live without the stop/start if that's the only problem, but my only worry would be if anything else would be affected.

The car is a 2015 E350 estate, just turned 20,000 miles.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Pete

i have the same problem on a e300 hybrid. MB quoted 170 pounds to fix.

Hi all,

I'm in France at the moment, had a message displayed today saying that the auxiliary battery had malfunctioned. As far as I can see, the only problem seems to be that the eco stop/start isn't working. I've had a look on Google, and I don't think it's exactly an emergency, but can anyone confirm for me please whether this is something I should get sorted now, or is it ok to wait until we get home, in about 10 days? I can live without the stop/start if that's the only problem, but my only worry would be if anything else would be affected.

The car is a 2015 E350 estate, just turned 20,000 miles.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Pete

What breakdown recovery have you got?
If Mobilio, then I suggest you call MB.

pmcgsmurf said:
Thought they couldn't find it? :rolleyes:
i know right ?
They said," umm we don't know where it is , but if you book your car in we can find out and get if fixed for you" .
It's like they wanted only the money , not giving out info !

Hello, I’m new-new here,
I just have the same problem with my e300 bluetec hybrid, “
auxiliary battery malfunction”. The car start and run on electricity, but when the Diesel engine start, the electricity just stop running, it shows that the battery recharge as normal, but doesn’t switch to electricity until stop the engine and start it again. I have appointment by main dealer on Tuesday.
What about you? What effect had on your car?

i have the same problem on a e300 hybrid. MB quoted 170 pounds to fix.

Hello, I’m new-new here,
I just have the same problem with my e300 bluetec hybrid, “
auxiliary battery malfunction”. The car start and run on electricity, but when the Diesel engine start, the electricity just stop running, it shows that the battery recharge as normal, but doesn’t switch to electricity until stop the engine and start it again. I have appointment by main dealer on Tuesday.
What about you? What effect had on your car?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom