"B" Day 2nd June

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scooby_Doo

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Macan S
After a long 9 week wait my car's being built tomorrow. Dealer tells me that it will probably be with them in about 2 weeks.
Anybody here whose had a "C" or an "E" from the Bremen factory recently know how long it took to get to the dealer ?

If of any relevance - taken from a 2013 order spec and coincidentally another from 2010, with identical times -
E class coupe Final Inspection Date. 02/10/2013. 04/10/2010
Left Factory Date 02/10/2013. 04/10/2010
Left Port Date. 07/10/2013. 07/10/2010
Arrived DCUK Date. 09/10/2013. 08/10/2010

The Dealer ETA on the 2010 order was 07/10/2010 so it was not quite on schedule.

I'm assuming Bremen was the production factory back in 2010 and 2013 as the coupe has always been produced alongside the C Class - your Iridium Silver order would have been a more up to date guide re timings.

BTW - we've exchanged info way back on the TT Forum - and possibly the Passat Forum?

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. Re TT Forum, I retired two years ago but I still work one day a week. I was in work yesterday and picked up your pm as my email was my works email. Sorry but so busy yesterday didn't get a chance to reply.Also on the CC forum as well. Sold my CC when I bought my "E" class back in 2014 , had it for 3 years and no problems at all , my wife still thinks it's the best car we've ever had.

I'm slowly climbing the posts ladder and will contact you when I reach the magic 30 target.

I'm back and fore to 'our' Dealership - also went to their other outlet, 20 miles from Neath, to look at a '63 plate Opal White/Pan Roof but with 35k miles. Have seen a Palladium/Pan roof on '63 plate with just 11k miles - almost the same price.

I'm enjoying the search - not desperate by any means, just looking and comparing until the right combo turns up.

If I happen to see yours in the compound ....... I won't tell you :) - it's only right that you see it first.

Good luck with the delivery date.

P.S. No worries re PM reply - your post says it all, good to be back in touch.

Mine was 8 July, with an expected delivery date of 23 July. However it got stuck at the factory and the dealer couldn't find out why. And then it stayed and stayed, and the whole line stopped.
I was very frustrated at the lack of information, and then out of the blue on 8 August, they spotted it was at the port, and next week the wife picked it up. I was working alas so I missed the best bit!

Nothing more frustrating , it's like someone postponing Christmas for a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom