Bahrain parcel?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Druk

Gone but not forgotten - RIP
Car
2011 S212 E350CDi. 1981 R107 300TurboDiesel.
I have an American buddy from another forum who's in Bahrain and I have stuff to post to him. Can anyone advise of any pitfalls regarding this or is it a straightforward Royal Mail operation. Parcel should weigh no more than 2kg approx.

Thanks.

Use UPS

certainly don't use royal mail - they consistently fail to deliver stuff within the uk, so couldn't be trusted sending something that far.

How much is it worth?

I work for Aramex, biggest courier for the Middle East, we are bigger than DHL and UPS put together in the region.

For 2kg delivered door-door we would be around £30ish fully tracked etc. if you send it Royal Mail, it will come via us anyway. Same as DHL and UPS, they will fly it to destination airport and we will then deliver :)

Druk , do what Chris says.

How much is it worth?

How much is the parcel worth or how much for you to deliver it? About £100 and nice of you to offer :wallbash: :D

Problem I have with DHL or UPS is they invairiably need an account to deal with. Which I dont have. Parcel-to-go might work I suppose? Unless you know different?

I work for Aramex, biggest courier for the Middle East, we are bigger than DHL and UPS put together in the region.

For 2kg delivered door-door we would be around £30ish fully tracked etc. if you send it Royal Mail, it will come via us anyway. Same as DHL and UPS, they will fly it to destination airport and we will then deliver :)

Chris. Any Aramex depots in Scotland?

For years swmbo thought that if there was a company called UPS then there also must be a DOWNS. Bless.

:wallbash:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom