Ban The Person Above You...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Banned. It’s written into my finance agreement that I’m entitled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Banned for entertaining a misguided sense of entitlement.

Banned, I had an Audi pre Merc [emoji23]

Banned for aggression towards CLSMark's lack of progression.

Banned for being a southern shandypants softie.

Banned for being a norvern munkey sic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned. Being Scottish doesn’t constitute “Northern” I don’t have a whippet, nor a flat cap.

I’m Glaswegian, I’m more partial to a head butt and a fight in the chippy

Banned. Being Scottish doesn’t constitute “Northern” I don’t have a whippet, nor a flat cap.

I’m Glaswegian, I’m more partial to a head butt and a fight in the chippy

Banned for missing out the deep fried mars bar, haggis and wash it down with some Irn Bru. I have a haggis in my fridge and I’m not afraid to use it!

Banned for getting bogged down in fripperies, and digestive issues containing vast amounts of hydrogenated fat, which gives serious cause for concern in relation to the health of our " Jockie" fraternity on this esteemed forum! Eat to live. Do not Live to eat!! Banned!!!! And dont get me started on Whiskey consumption!!! Och aye!

Banned for getting bogged down in fripperies, and digestive issues containing vast amounts of hydrogenated fat, which gives serious cause for concern in relation to the health of our " Jockie" fraternity on this esteemed forum! Eat to live. Do not Live to eat!! Banned!!!! And dont get me started on Whiskey consumption!!! Och aye!

Banned for reminding me that I have run out of whiskey and I only have bourbon left!!!

Banned for reminding me of:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Banned for posting a typical SNP drinking den, where their only failings are the measures are too small, and they cant get it down their necks quick enough. "Och aye the noo Rab". Banned!

Banned for posting a typical SNP drinking den, where their only failings are the measures are too small, and they cant get it down their necks quick enough. "Och aye the noo Rab". Banned!

Banned for assuming true Jocks use the term "Och aye the noo Rab". When the true version is "Och aye the noo (insert the name of the recipient here)".

The only term that always mentions a Name that stays the same is "See You Jimmy"

Note: Other Jock terms are available on request!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom