bank holidays

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

timskemp

MB Enthusiast
Car
W213 E220d
means drives out and fish and chips!

Here's three of the kiddies I didn't bring to Harrogate!

kids.jpg

It doesn't look like your Son has total confidence in your driving....

And they have fish and chips and canned drinks IN the car:crazy: :crazy: my god your brave:D :D

And they have fish and chips and canned drinks IN the car:crazy: :crazy: my god your brave:D :D

Not as brave as you need to be to go in your car whilst you're driving:devil:

I would make my kids eat fish and chips 100 feet away from my car.

Not as brave as you need to be to go in your car whilst you're driving:devil:

I would make my kids eat fish and chips 100 feet away from my car.

What are you suggesting? You've never been in my car while I've been driving!! Most live to tell the tale:D

The nearest my kids get to takeaway in the car is when it's multiple wrapped in placcy bags and brought home!!

Last edited:
Yes, you want to go up to her and say 'don't worry, that's not the last can of coke'.

The nearest my kids get to takeaway in the car is when it's multiple wrapped on placcy bags and brought home!!

Not like you can get many kids in an SLK though is it???

One in the passenger seat, two in the boot with threat of lowering roof if they make too much noise???

PMSL.
Look at the expression on that woman's face next to you.
PRICELESS:rock: :rock:

I actually think she's as incredulous as us in that all these kids sitting in a Merc eating fish and chips and drinking coke.

It's good caption comp stuff!!

Not like you can get many kids in an SLK though is it???

One in the passenger seat, two in the boot with threat of lowering roof if they make too much noise???

Why do you think I have a two seater:rolleyes: ;) I aint daft - had only two seats for the past 8 years - shame:D

It's good caption comp stuff!!

"I hope that young man isn't going to throw that can out of the window at us when he's finished it"

I know too - but forget the car, what's with the dice in the mirror

So she can count to 24...12 on the dice and 12 on her fingers...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom