Bargain! Halfords Advanced Professional 120pc Socket Set £76.49?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ringway

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2017 Audi RS6 Avant Performance Edition. Range Rover Supercharged - Lovely!
I've had one of these socket sets for years and without doubt, it's one of the best things I've ever bought.

The socket set comes with a Lifetime Guarantee.

The Halfords Header page states a price of £76.49. LINK.

Upon clicking through to the product description page, the price changes to £89.99. :confused: LINK.

Still a bargain either way.

The offer ends on Sunday.

Yoou get the additional 15% discount once it's been added to your shopping basket

Yoou get the additional 15% discount once it's been added to your shopping basket

Nope.The price is 89.99 so that price ^ is with the discount

Are you sure. I added the above item to my basket and the price changed to £76.49.

Maybe it knows you're from London so are willing to pay more ;)

Extra 15% off all tools, metal storage and lifting equipment. Discount applied in basket

Item QtyPriceTotal

Halfords Advanced Professional 120 piece Socket Set SKU : 154831-0 Extra 15% off all tools, metal storage and lifting equipment. Discount applied in basket
View all products in this offer

Extra 15% off all tools, metal storage and lifting equipment. Discount applied in basket: -£13.50

Remove product
£89.99 £89.99 Subtotal before discounts: £89.99 Total discounts on products: -£13.50 Subtotal: £76.49

Are you sure. I added the above item to my basket and the price changed to £76.49.

Maybe it knows you're from London so are willing to pay more ;)

Lol,I`ve said that the price ^^^^^^^ is with the discount

Anyway I`m going to guy that and this as well
sep10_4dayevent_tools_3.gif

Last edited:
*wires crossed sorry*

Time for another coffee :)

Correct.

One you add the item to your basket the additional 15% discount is applied.

I have a Halfords Trade Card so I wonder if anyone else who has one would be entitled to another 15% on collection? :bannana:

Not bad.

The single most useful (and used) thing I have from Halfords of late is their Professional 33 piece Metric Ratchet Spanner Set:

1/4" bit adaptor & 20 assorted bits

12 x Ratchet Spanners 8mm,9mm,10mm,11mm, 12mm,13mm,14mm,15mm, 16mm,17mm,18mm,19mm

I agree they are good. I have had one 10yrs or so & have had a torx bit replaced(end shattered) and the case replaced as the closing tabs fell off - it was used so much.

I've got that very same set (pic in post 4). The 1/4" ratchet failed recently and they replaced it without a blink. You do need to produce the receipt though. My complaint is the inclusion of spanners. It's a socket set for chrissakes. If I want spanners I'll buy some. There are quite a few deficiencies in the sockets that could have been in there instead.

Half the sockets are imperial though which is wasted on most of us and is why I wouldnt buy a set.

My all time Halfords bargain of the century is this.

Tool box bargain - MBClub UK Forums

Chuffed to bits with this set.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom