Beats Solo 3 Wireless Headphones. BNIB

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rsvgreg

Car
CLK63 AMG, CLK55, Audi Q7-4.2, A6-4.2, Ducati Monster 1200S, Aprillia RSV1000R, A210 LWB
I have a brand new set of Beats Solo 3 Wireless headphones. They came with my daughters Mac Book Pro, she already has a set of wireless headphones so she took pity on me and suggested I sell them to recoup some of the sky high cost of the Mac.

upload_2017-11-8_21-17-8.jpg
As I say they are brand new, sealed and unopened. To register the warranty you just go the Beats website and enter a 12 digit number. I have a receipt for the Mac and the Headphones I can share so you can register and get the warranty protection.

They’d make a great Christmas present for the teenager in your life, or maybe even for you. They retail at £249.00. AO, Currys and Argos sell them for £219.00 in a few places, I’d like £190.00 shipped to a UK location with insurance and tracking. Below is some blurb from the website and a link to the site.

These are a limited edition set of Black Headphones.

Any questions please feel free to ask

Beats and Apple are changing the way you listen to music with the introduction of Apple W1 technology in Beats Solo3 Wireless. Incorporating the incredible W1 chip brings seamless setup and switching for your Apple devices*, amazing battery life and 5-minute Fast Fuel charging

Up To 40 Hours Of Battery Life

Put it on repeat and stay unplugged all day thanks to the Apple W1 technology, which brings 40 hours of battery life, 5-minute Fast Fuel and seamless setup and switching for your Apple devices to the Beats Solo3 Wireless.

Award-Winning Sound

This headphone delivers premium playback with fine-tuned acoustics that maximize clarity, breadth, and balance. The comfort-cushion ear cups buffer outside noise for immersive sound so you can experience music the way it was meant to be heard

5 Minute Charge = 3 Hours of Playback

With Fast Fuel, 5 minutes of charging gets you 3 hours of playback when battery is low.

https://www.beatsbydre.com/uk/headphones/solo3-wireless
upload_2017-11-8_21-17-8.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom