Becker Map Pilot - Increase Volume

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tommy060289

Car
Mercedes-Benz C250
Hey everyone,

I have a Becker Map Pilot in my C250 and it works fine but my only gripe is that when the Sat Nav gives instructions it is just too quiet. This is both with music on and music off. When it is off it is quiet and when music is on it does fade out but I still can't hear the sat nav. Is there any way to increase the sat nav volume?

I have tried turning the Audio 20 Volume knob whilst sat nav lady is speaking but it appeared to do nothing!

Cheers,

Tom

I have tried turning the Audio 20 Volume knob whilst sat nav lady is speaking but it appeared to do nothing!

Cheers,

Tom

Sorry, Tom, that worked on mine, I used the volume knob on the unit, not on the steering wheel, if that made any difference.

Steering wheel controls work too.

I use it regularly to quieten her on local roads I know and then increase the volume when enroute to a new location.

Just trying to work out how to fit similar functionality to the wife and daughters .....

I'll try again tomorrow then. maybe just did something wrong somehow haha. If not will try factory resetting the sat nav.

I'll try again tomorrow then. maybe just did something wrong somehow haha. If not will try factory resetting the sat nav.

You MUST raise the Sat Nav voice whilst the command is being spoken.

It takes a wee bit of getting used to as she can often bark commands at you. The weirdest one I have heard to date is "take half-right at the next junction".

:dk:

To turn up the volume, load the destination in and when she is talking press eject cd and then turn the volume up , it only works while radio/ cd is not in use hence do it while ejecting cd

The weirdest one I have heard to date is "take half-right at the next junction".

:dk:

Yes, I hear this a lot and always makes me laugh.

More recently I was going to a place near Slough, but the Becker pronounced Slough as " Sluff"!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom