Been Gone a While, finally have the 210 Finished

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sonny Burnett

MB Enthusiast
Car
W208 CLK55 AMG
hi everyone havent posted in ages been crazy busy...finally got nicks carlsson 3/6 rims fitted im running 285 profiles on the rear so there is a bit of rubbing so ima streatch some 255s on it when i get around to it.. looking for a e55 rear soon enough. and next year might buy a donor e55 and steal loads of bits of it including the engine. or the other way around depends on condition of the body as my car is like new with a brand new everything. how is everyone been doing.. :thumb:

Edit: i thaught some of you might apriciate this

http://img638.imageshack.us/g/bodyshop79.jpg/
its a imageshack album of about 70 pictures, when my 210 was in the shop getting resprayed modded ect the guys where kind enough to take pictures.

img1941z.jpg

img1943el.jpg

img1933u.jpg

img1937jw.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice indeed, not often you see a 210 like this one!

Looks very well maintained. I hope my E looks like this in 2019.

thanks for the replies, il have some better pictures soon preferably in daylight lol

thanks for the replies, il have some better pictures soon preferably in daylight lol

I thought you Essex buys only come out at night,lol.The car looks great Tony,well done

I thought you Essex buys only come out at night,lol.The car looks great Tony,well done

yea...thanks its going away again tonight to have the arches rolled and i have decided to stretch some 255s on it.
i love 210s so much i could easily buy another..

oh and im not a essex boy.. but that would be a good one if i even drank i suppose :thumb:

still got these fake AMGs knocking about. what do you think about putting benz center caps on the carlssons
DSC_0051-1.jpg

2010-09-19%2017.38.30.jpg

I like the MB caps in the Carlssons :thumb:

so do i..ima do it.

i just got it back today i have had the 285 tires off and now have 245s stretched on the rear looks great and i have 0% rubbing

MB caps look a lot better in the Carlssons.

MB caps look a lot better in the Carlssons.
yea i think so, nice 202 you have there mate i have a 202
img1861gd.jpg

it has had so much done including 4 new arches H&R springs even have a custom white leather interior..i also had a another 202 a dark greay one did 156k miles no problems some of the best cars made

Looking good.

Can I see a pic of the stretch?

il get one tommorw for you mate..

Lower the 202 a little more and fit a 5mm spacer at the back. I think that would make a perfect stance.

img19660.jpg

img1965.jpg

img19640.jpg

here ya go black.. may i ask why you wanted to av a butchers at the streatch.. i kinda like it.. im so over the moon with the look

I have some plans for the 202.

yea i think so, nice 202 you have there mate i have a 202
img1861gd.jpg

it has had so much done including 4 new arches H&R springs even have a custom white leather interior..i also had a another 202 a dark greay one did 156k miles no problems some of the best cars made

il get one tommorw for you mate..

Looks very smart, I think they suit white but you don’t see many. I need some spacers on mine as well to bring the rear wheels out to the arch.

I think you should keep the Mercedes centre caps in the Carlssons, the chrome star goes well with the silver.

Looks very smart, I think they suit white but you don’t see many. I need some spacers on mine as well to bring the rear wheels out to the arch.

I think you should keep the Mercedes centre caps in the Carlssons, the chrome star goes well with the silver.

yea im going to change over the center caps...definitely.. the w202 will stay as is iv spent thousands on it. its had a complete spray job. the interior was hand made as well. you just get to that point where u cant spend anymore lol. i might tint the rears. my brother has been using it since he was 17 and hes messed it up a few times, lol

Hey Sonny. I see you are from Essex. Which part?

I'm from the Lakeside area, but work in Brentwood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom