Berkshire High Performance, Maidenhead

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stevieb15

Car
98 sl 500, 90 w126 500se, 03 CLK 320 Convertible, 90 W124 CE300
I am going to look at a couple of cars they have in stock for my daily runner. A Cl420 and a Jag S-Type both of which look quite good.
Has anyone bought anything from them or have any info about them which I ought to consider before parting with a few of my hard earned

They occasionally sell cars off Wheeler Dealers! :)

Down the road from me....

Mmm, spoke to them about a Jaguar XJ a while ago not sure that they made me feel entirely confident about the cars history tbh....

Just my opinion, I am sure there ok but dont let your heart rule your head!

(As an aside if your looking for an S-Type I can thoroughly recommend Anvil Autos in Woking they have a couple of very nice S and X types there, I bought my current W210 from them and they were really good)

with the jag you need to know that it is almost impossible to change the spark plugs on one bank - so may never have been done.

the inlet manifold has to come off.

Down the road from me....

Mmm, spoke to them about a Jaguar XJ a while ago not sure that they made me feel entirely confident about the cars history tbh....

Just my opinion, I am sure there ok but dont let your heart rule your head!

(As an aside if your looking for an S-Type I can thoroughly recommend Anvil Autos in Woking they have a couple of very nice S and X types there, I bought my current W210 from them and they were really good)
Oddly enough I got two versions of how they had come by the CL, one over the phone and a totally different one when I got there the next day, as in, "it was a p/x" and "we picked it up from a MB main dealership in Birmingham"
The car as it is looks ok, needs a bit of tidying, mostly cosmetic but I now have that nagging doubt....!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom