Best cleaning products?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MercC180Komp

Car
Mercedes W204 C180 Kompressor Blue Efficiency - 1597 Obsidian Black
Hello peeps,

Just wondering what my fellow Merc owners use to clean there cars? My dad sings the praises of Autoglym but just wondered what Some of you guys think?

Any advice appreciated!

:dk:

I use autoglym too.

I heard Autoglym are up there with the best, will be supagarding first tho as my mate at the dealer i got it from kindly "borrowed" a sponge for me.

Hoping theres no rain tomorrow!

I'm new to cleaning products. But I just bought this starter kit
link
Might be worth try.

I use mostly autoglym however I have just purchased a "snow foam" lance for my power washer so should see a difference :D

Cheers for the advice guys. Well better get out there while the sun is out!

Meguairs Gold Class shampoo (smells like Johnsons baby bath), Autoglymn polish followed by Autoglymn HD wax all buffed ofF using Megs microfibre cloths and a cheapie really fluffy micofibre rag picked up from my local garden centre for three quid. Wheels then washed then a few coats of F1000P high temp paste wax and if I'm feeling bothered then I dress the rubber with Turtle Wax nano tech intergalactic dubbery piston wagging gel stuff in a day glow bottle

Last edited:
Swissvax are in the top five for their products, but you will have to sell the kids to buy them all

Cheers guys,

some really helpful stuff in here. Just finished! Didn't rain thank god!!

Used Supagard to polish, Autoglym insect remover, autoglym wheel clean, turtle wax Wash and Wax thats about it. Will tackle the interior tomorrow. Will start getting a look at this stuff and see what works best.

I use a Variety of different products,

Always start of with a good thick snow foam, then wash off and then a 2 bucket was with Swissvax Bathe, or chemical guys wash and wax if its getting dried strait away.

Always dry with a waffle weave cloth and dress the tires again with Swissvax or Meguiars tire gel.

If im waxing i have 3 i use, Nattys for a quick top up, zymol if i want a thicker coat or swissvax for the best, but as its been noted swissvax is amazing but you really pay for it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom