Best Colour To Have An A45 AMG

A45 AMG COLOUR?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I voted blue as I've just bought my first blue car since 1984 IIRC and it's really grown on me.

I was always a silver/grey/black fan before that with a preference for grey.

Sometimes silver pales out a bit and you lose definition and black can have the same effect the opposite way. IMHO grey is good compromise.

But my new favourite non-silver non-black colour in blue whether Tanzanite of Caravansite.

Both look good with privacy glass and silver wheels.

Red? Too shouty. Black? A bit black. Green? Have a word with yourself.

Im not sure the canvasite blue would the the build of the a45, i dont know if its just me but it doesnt look as good as it would donin black in my eyes, again thats just my opinion, tanzanite blue on the other hand is a very nice blue. Every seen a Untra Violet Purple Mercedes?

What have you bought if you dont mind me asking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Despite owning a black car, it wouldn't be my first choice; I think it makes me look like a drug dealer (especially with the tinted glass and black interior).

For something like a hot hatch, you want a hot colour.

Despite owning a black car, it wouldn't be my first choice; I think it makes me look like a drug dealer (especially with the tinted glass and black interior).

For something like a hot hatch, you want a hot colour.

Not when im always wearing a suit lol i get what you mean though, i think any black car with blacked out windows will draw that sort of attention and give that impression but the stealth look will work all year round.

It's not stealthy though is it? - The A45 has clearly had additional parts thrown on over the base A-Class, and the noisy exhaust means you can hear it coming.

Obviously it's personal preference, and clearly I'm not that against black or there'd be a different coloured car parked outside.

Black always looks smart

I once had a black vw golf and the thing attracted suicidal wildlife like there was no tomorrow

Anyone else found that?

Black always looks smart

When it's freshly clean, just hours later it can look dusty and tired..

I once had a black vw golf and the thing attracted suicidal wildlife like there was no tomorrow

Anyone else found that?

Not on my black CLS, that just seemed to attract birds practising their precision bombing .... :wallbash:

On the silver S203 with a fresh coating of Collinite, it attracted a myriad of flies that seemed to feeding on the carnauba :dk:

It's not stealthy though is it? - The A45 has clearly had additional parts thrown on over the base A-Class, and the noisy exhaust means you can hear it coming.

Obviously it's personal preference, and clearly I'm not that against black or there'd be a different coloured car parked outside.

Again its personal preference like you said. Iv always seen the black a45 to be a head turner more then any other colour

Im not sure the canvasite blue would the the build of the a45, i dont know if its just me but it doesnt look as good as it would donin black in my eyes, again thats just my opinion, tanzanite blue on the other hand is a very nice blue. Every seen a Untra Violet Purple Mercedes?

What have you bought if you dont mind me asking?

I bought a 212 E500 Estate in Tanzanite. I think it looks great. Always liked 202 C43's and 211 E55's in that colour too.

Spotted a CLS in Caravansite the other day and also liked it.

Buy mayve Tanzanite better for the A45 because in most lights it's a sort of blue/black.

Again its personal preference like you said. Iv always seen the black a45 to be a head turner more then any other colour

Then it seems you've made up your mind. :D

The best colour is the one you prefer, whatever others think.

Since Cavansite blue was introduced, I've ordered a lot in with the night pack and they've always sold. It's a little bit different and still shows off the shape. Also a big fan of the red too

Since Cavansite blue was introduced, I've ordered a lot in with the night pack and they've always sold. It's a little bit different and still shows off the shape. Also a big fan of the red too

Ahhhh you wouldn't have pictures of one in the cavansite blue would you?

That Green is fantastic but I only had eyes for Cirrus White personally :)

Ahhhh you wouldn't have pictures of one in the cavansite blue would you?

I've had a look and I don't think I do

I've had a look and I don't think I do

Damn it, im going to pick up my paperwork tomorrow and i left the deposit over the phone, would i be able to track the build online would you know?

Damn it, im going to pick up my paperwork tomorrow and i left the deposit over the phone, would i be able to track the build online would you know?

No, that's not possible with Mercedes

No, that's not possible with Mercedes

[emoji31][emoji31][emoji31] i guess its good in a way, keeps me guessing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom