Best place for genuine Merc alloys

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

andyjay123

I have an ml63 W166. MERCEDES WANT £850+ vat for a new wheel. Sod that, I don't mind second hand!

Anyone know of a website/person/company?

Thanks

Andy

andyjay123 said:
Thanks. they are the same price as Mercedes so I have to assume they buy them direct from Merc at a discount
Ash knows best. You have to listen to him, always google things like him lol

Last edited:
Borys said:
Ash knows best. You have to listen to him, always google things like him lol

Google things? It's called being a Mercedes owner/already going through these scenarios myself

Sorry if I may have answers or help to some of these posts, I shall learn to leave people to either get unanswered or continue their search

How's your 'out of date' oil? :D

Idiot.

ash59fifty-uk said:
Google things? It's called being a Mercedes owner/already going through these scenarios myself Sorry if I may have answers or help to some of these posts, I shall learn to leave people to either get unanswered or continue their search How's your 'out of date' oil? :D Idiot.

Google idiot it should come up as ash

andyjay123 said:
Thanks. they are the same price as Mercedes so I have to assume they buy them direct from Merc at a discount

Best place mate is eBay or Gumtree, if you can get the part numbers it's easier to find if OEM, just check for the stamps on the inside of the wheels

I've been recommended that site a few times, it's good for referencing but quite pricey

Borys said:
Google idiot it should come up as ash

I'd love to insult you back, but I'm afraid I wouldn't do as well as nature did.

Just the cameraderie of like minded people on this happy forum , and why we all love it so much .

you might find some on eBay, but it's kinda hit and miss... a lot of dodgy stuff sometimes..

I've been looking on Ebay, some good prices as long as you know what exactly you want and you are fully aware of what J size and et you need!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom