best place to buy tuning parts for my e55k

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mikey_87

Car
2003 e55 amg
Looking for info on best places to buy parts for my e55k amg as im in scotland there isn't alot of places that deal with these cars. Also any info/tips on what mods to go for would be great.

Parts I fancy

Headers
Smaller pully
Exhaust system
Getting the car a bit lower
Better engine cooling

speak to Olly (blackc55 on here) of PCS horndean, portsmouth, he has everything you will ever need and in depth knowledge and the skill to fit it correctly.

Dependant on budget, lots of opportunity to spend your monies here, smaller Sc pulley, remap and split cooling to start, then the field gets wider from then on, given how far you want to go, and how much money you have to spend on your 55, the weistec SC apparently the current must have, yes PCS can help you, as can Eurocharged UK, but your way north they are south coast, go and see Acid at MSL in Birmingham, its as good as it's going to get in regards to being as close as it can be to yourself, well worth the trip, with their knowledge and massive facilities they have, c/w their very own new dyno very very shortly:D look them up and give Acid a call!

We can supply all of those and lot more for the 55K, we also have a dealer in Aberdeen if that helps. You can contact me at [email protected]

I have a crank pulley for sale used if interested?

Thanks for all your info fitting the parts is no problem its just getting to know what's what and who is who for getting the parts. Iv only really worked with jap cars over the last few years so just getting to know my way around the e55. And find out the best mods to get good gains.

I would be intrested in in any parts for sale

I have a RENNtech Lowering module for sale. Its my last one in stock.

Yhpm blackc55

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom