Best wax 2018 Auto Express

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Me too.

ive used all sorts over the years and the best there is wax wise is harley wax,available on ebay about £20 for a large tin.but its a wax so you are just sealing the paint whatever the condition,nee to polish first

To be fair if the prep is done properly mostly any wax looks good. The double speed just lasts well and is easy on/off.

I've always used Pinnacle Souveran Wax it goes on like butter and wipes straight off with very little effort. I've just realised mine is virtually run out although it goes a long way but the price has now rocketed to £120 for a tub which is outrageous as I only paid £70 for it last time.

I've always used Pinnacle Souveran Wax it goes on like butter and wipes straight off with very little effort. I've just realised mine is virtually run out although it goes a long way but the price has now rocketed to £120 for a tub which is outrageous as I only paid £70 for it last time.

I stopped using Zymol a few years back for a similar reason. There are so many these days that its hard to know what to go for - I've got loads of different detailing products. If you've got a black car then poorboys blackhole glaze followed up with Vics concours is pretty hard to beat.

Untitled

I prefer a ceramic coating but Brough and Howarth Definite Wax Marble is alright

I am near to finalising a marketing deal to bring to you my latest wax. I will not bore you with all the science stuff (trust me it's all in there) and I will not be making any false claims about it's lifetime and beyond shine. I am not going to lie too you about it's application - You just show the tub to the car, go inside, make tea, job done. Sit back and relax as the opposite sex start to fight over you with large sticks. Say goodbye to Microfiber towels (Goodbye towels) wave goodbye to hours of back aching work watching your other half prep the paint (goodbye other half). Wave goodbye to your life savings and welcome to a new life of no money and no home to live in. But you will have a shiny car, that is the envy of nobody. For just £50.000 a 100ml bottle I bring to you:

Kakapoopoododo-juice......

Extracted from the pubic hairs of young virgins who are brought up high in the (secret location) mountains, where no man has set foot (apart from me). These people have never climbed a tree or read war comics. No barbed wire fence has pricked their flesh (never been pricked is on the label) so it must be true.

Payment can be made directly to me via:

Western Union
Bank Transfer
Cash
PayPal Friends & Family

Get in now whilst stocks last. Only last night Barry (Cillit Bang) Scott said, and I quote "THIS WILL CLEAN AND WAX ANYTHING AND LAST A LIFETIME AND LONGER _ HONEST_TRUST ME"

You can ask 10000 people for the best wax and get 10000 different answers
There's lots of different products and each has advantages. That's the beauty of it all: lots to choose from!

Has anyone ever tried any of this gunk on the inside of the shower door?

I tried some Demon Shine and was disappointed.

I've got the Autoglym set.
What I am missing is the willpower to use it.
The Kakapoopoododo juice sounds like the answer.
As long as I let the Wife win when the girls are fighting over me I don't see a downside.
Bruce. Do you take cheques?

Bruce this made me laugh out loud.......

You can ask 10000 people for the best wax and get 10000 different answers

Exactly that. You only have to look on Detailing World to see that there are so many various waxes and sealants that people prefer. I'd be somewhat skeptical of AutoExpress' views on it though haha.

As said above, wax is designed to protect the paint finish in the main part. That said, many waxes/sealants will add a little extra to the paint finish.

Personally I love Collinite 845 for it's longevity although it's a bit tricky to use. Dodo Juice waxes are so easy to use, never bake on and don't mark black trim but they're not cheap and don't last that long (unless it's their Supernatural range). Easy to get sucked into the price thing, if it's more expensive it doesn't by default mean it's a better wax that's for sure.

Ed at Divine Detail protected an old car of mine with Britemax Extreme Elements and I picked up a bottle not long after. Lovely stuff and lasts ages. I gave my E Class a coat at the weekend, will give it another coat when I next wash it and then go over it with a wax afterwards. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom